Sky suites First class vs New long haul business class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    Good luck with that! Do let us know your thoughts...
    Okay, well there's a caveat to that.

It's a 777 and it's showing an IPTE seat map - and I know that's what UA is doing by showing IPTE seat maps cause they have fewer seats than the old XI/XC configs, so they're playing it safe, and yes I know we're only 24 for 46 at the moment.... and I know info on .bomb means nothing.... but.........

......it's Chinese New Year time, and i'm EXTREMELY lucky at Chinese new year. Ask my neighbours and "big2" gang

Comment

I quite liked my recent UA F flight.

Granted, all I did was drink two glasses of champagne, turned my seat into a bed after seat belt sign off, and slept till they were preparing for landing. There's only so much that can go wrong with this usage pattern...

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        Granted, all I did was drink two glasses of champagne...
        They actually serve Champagne and not sparkling wine?!? What kind of swill did they serve?!?
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          They actually serve Champagne and not sparkling wine?!? What kind of swill did they serve?!?
          You make an excellent point - they called it champagne, but who knows what it really was?

Not being a connoisseur of fine wine, all I know is that it was not as nice as what other airlines were serving on my journey, which included Dom, Grand Siécle and Comtes de Champagne...

Comment

Forget about the name on the bottle - IMO, does it contain alcohol and does it taste "nice" ? (More seriously, I read somewhere that particularly at altitude most people can't taste the difference between a nicer champagne and a not so nice one.)

Comment

Actually, regardless of the label, I can quite confidently say that it was not as nice in terms of taste - noticeably more acidic than usual, and the finish was not as smooth, veering towards the unpleasant aspects of cheap (c.f. affordable) white wine.

It did, however, definitely contain alcohol, which at least ticked one box (helping me sleep).

Comment

Good to know it knocked you out. Question is: how did you wake up???
                HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                  I quite liked my recent UA F flight.
                  Time you started producing some TRs again stargold.

Comment

Working...
                  X