Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > All About SQ Subsidiary Airlines

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th July 2021, 06:45 PM   #1
SQTalk PPS Club
Join Date: 16-Jan-2018
Location: Singapore
Programs: KrisFlyer, Avios, Mileage Plan, Asia Miles, Etihad Guest, Skywards
Posts: 276
Default Scoot to London Gatwick?

Scoot has been allocated 168 takeoff and landing slots at London Gatwick Airport this winter season (31OCT21-28MAR22), sufficient for four times weekly operation.

The airline was awarded 87.5% of its slots at the requested timing, with the remaining 12.5% only 5 minutes off the requested timing, according to ACL.

Proposed routing is not known, but I'd be surprised if it was non-stop. Maybe via HKT if they got 5th freedom rights, or another intra-Europe?

The application may also be speculative, and end up not being used.
MainlyMiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Techadmin: Luke | Hosting: www.lomag.net