Return of IAH to SIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of IAH to SIN?

Made a booking for November 5th 2021. Love this route. Just checked back as i always do to see how booking prices are going and and I see the route is being offered via a iah jfk Singapore. Sigh anyone had similar experiences?

It's probably a codeshare to JFK, then the nonstop SQ23?
    an infrastructure geek

Comment

It was originally via sq52 and now it’s been rerouted from iah to jfk and then to sing via sq52 which doesn’t work for me. Funny When I go to my actual bookings nothing g has changed. I see the flight is showing as unavailable right now if I try to do a fresh booking. Maybe Singapore pulled flights. I can change the flight free right now but lose two days but the change is fare is zero. Not sure what to do

Comment

From what I see, SQ51 only fly on Tuesday n Saturday from IAH
        5 nov is Friday so they offer via JFK instead.

But then the schedule is still not confirm. SQ might cancel the IAH-MAN part though

Comment

I called them and the attendant said the flight is confirmed and no rescheduling is showing on the system.

Comment

Turns out my flight was cancelled. Do you think this flight will come back now that Singapore is announcing vtl with usa etc? Looking at next yr April

Comment

With confirmation that Brits are allowed back in the US from 8 November the return of MAN-IAH-MAN will be brought forward. There should an announcement about it shortly.

Comment

IAH is back from 2nd January 2022, three times weekly (non-VTL).

SQ52 SIN0130 – 0755MAN 359 --3-5-7
                SQ52 MAN1005 – 1425IAH 359 --3-5-7
                SQ51 IAH1850 – 0950(+1)MAN 359 --3-5-7
                SQ51 MAN1100 – 0755(+1)SIN 359 1--4-6-

Comment

MAN-IAH-MAN now loaded from 01DEC21

Comment

Working...
                  X