Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SYD] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SYD] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class)

Just a couple pictures of (and one from) this relatively small lounge.

Nice pictures. Thank you!

Comment

In SYD the NZ lounge nearby is much larger, nicer and a much better recommendation, actually, IMO. Maybe that is why there was no one here..? Too bad I didn't get pics there. Hope someone else has!

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan
        In SYD the NZ lounge nearby is much larger, nicer and a much better recommendation, actually, IMO. Maybe that is why there was no one here..? Too bad I didn't get pics there. Hope someone else has!
        Indeed it is one of the better ones out there. Definitely one of my favorites. Love the stylish bathroom sinks there.

Comment

Nice!
          I've yet to enter the F sections of both SKLs in MEL and SYD unfortunately.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

i like the SYD SKL and NZ lounges. Lots of fun to go hopping since they're so close to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl
              i like the SYD SKL and NZ lounges. Lots of fun to go hopping since they're so close to each other.
              What about the UA RCC?

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                What about the UA RCC?
                The UA RCC is downstairs near Gate 53 i think. You have to take an elevator down and the tarmac views are ruined by the aerobridges. It has a separate F section. The J section is long and narrow - can't say I'm a fan - food selection isn't great. You get much much better views and food upstairs at the SQ/NZ lounges.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl
                  The UA RCC is downstairs near Gate 53 i think. You have to take an elevator down and the tarmac views are ruined by the aerobridges. It has a separate F section. The J section is long and narrow - can't say I'm a fan - food selection isn't great. You get much much better views and food upstairs at the SQ/NZ lounges.
                  It's not that far from the NZ and SQ lounges. But guess you just missed my joke.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                    It's not that far from the NZ and SQ lounges. But guess you just missed my joke.
                    oops

Comment

Latest pictures from 1Feb2007

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the additional pictures, CGK!

Comment

The first two pictures were similar to your original posts, MovieMan.
                            But the food seems changing. I have not seen the hot soup/porridge when I was there. Perhaps that's for before the last flight out?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              The first two pictures were similar to your original posts, MovieMan.
                              But the food seems changing. I have not seen the hot soup/porridge when I was there. Perhaps that's for before the last flight out?
                              Will let you know next week...I will try and overcome my shyness and bring my camera out and take some pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X