Best Busines Class Seats for 777-300ER Long Haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Busines Class Seats for 777-300ER Long Haul

For long haul business class on a 777-300ER, the best business class seats are 11A and 11K first row seats, correct? Because these seats comes with a wider front leg room with protrusion.

Thanks in advance.

Yes in 11k later today SIN to MUC. I have sat here many times . Sometimes gets called 3A/K because it looks like the seats infront of the curtain!
    Last edited by Danger UXB; 25 January 2013, 09:52 AM. Reason: Spell check

Comment

Not everyone likes row 11 on the 77W (or the other bulkheads). Your TV screen is farther away and higher than eye level too, so you are looking upwards and it is harder to see. Also, I like the feeling of space when you have a few rows in front of you.

Comment

Those are my favourite seats. And my wifey's too. To the point that we'd rather be on each side of the plane and separated from each other for the duration of the flight just to enjoy them in the forward mini-cabin.

(My snoring has nothing to do with it)

Comment

Originally posted by Short Final View Post
          Not everyone likes row 11 on the 77W (or the other bulkheads). Your TV screen is farther away and higher than eye level too, so you are looking upwards and it is harder to see. Also, I like the feeling of space when you have a few rows in front of you.
          I am one of those. I avoid the bulk heads these days.

Comment

11K again for me in March on my SQ15.
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by Short Final View Post
              You could tilt the screen downwards to make it face you.

Comment

Yes, if you want more space in front of you, 11A/K are it. Only 3 things you need to be aware of. Firstly, there're no bag stowage below you; secondly, the tv screen is a little further, maybe half a meter more, if you are a subtitle reader, you need good eyes; and lastly, there's no personal bin next to the seat in front (there's one on the side back, but I think it 'belongs' to the pax on row 12. Apart from that it's a great seat in the mini cabin. IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Sshhhh, don't tell the nutters who don't think '3'A/K are the best seats.

As someone who books a lot of trips at the last minute, I find it increasingly difficult to get a seat in the mini cabin on the 77W, even if I did have 11A on SQ328 last week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 11A and 11K should be 'PPS seats' a la 17A/C on the 744.

Comment

I flew SQ286 on 20 Jan, and had been trying and trying to change my seat online to row 11 (from15K) but every time the A/K seats were shown as full. Turned up to check in and was offered 11A (seems there was a note onscreen telling the check-in agent to ask me). Needless to say I took it. Champers was Henriot though

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      U could, sure. You'd have to. But that doesn't change that the screen is not eye level or that its farther away.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Sshhhh, don't tell the nutters who don't think '3'A/K are the best seats.

As someone who books a lot of trips at the last minute, I find it increasingly difficult to get a seat in the mini cabin on the 77W, even if I did have 11A on SQ328 last week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, 11A and 11K should be 'PPS seats' a la 17A/C on the 744.
                        Us "nutters" are happy you want your row 11. Keep it.

Comment

Just leave 14K for me.
                          /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                            Yes, if you want more space in front of you, 11A/K are it. Only 3 things you need to be aware of. Firstly, there're no bag stowage below you; secondly, the tv screen is a little further, maybe half a meter more, if you are a subtitle reader, you need good eyes; and lastly, there's no personal bin next to the seat in front (there's one on the side back, but I think it 'belongs' to the pax on row 12. Apart from that it's a great seat in the mini cabin. IMHO.
                            You mean there is no storage? That will be a huge negative. What about the side storage next to the Window?

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
                              You mean there is no storage? That will be a huge negative. What about the side storage next to the Window?
                              There is always the overhead storage. No big deal. Yes, there is side storage.

Comment

Working...
                              X