TG sending 773 on one of the daily SYD flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG sending 773 on one of the daily SYD flights

They seem to have a mix of three class 346's and two class 773's running on some of the flights I've been looking at.

They have always struggled with F to Australia, and NZ. I don't think I have ever flown either way in a full F cabin.

As long as the AB6 can't fly there, I have no complaints

Comment

The 773 will add quite a bit of capacity to Y class on the route which is perhaps needed, there is a massive amount of Thai's living in Sydney, more than any other australian city. As it stands 3 x A346 per day is almost the same as the 2 x 773 to MEL when looking at Y capacity.

I just looked and I only see 2 x A346 flights daily in OCT/NOV on the schedule - when are you looking at?
      Last edited by sqdazz; 12 July 2011, 07:11 PM.
      My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
        I just looked and I only see 2 x A346 flights daily in OCT/NOV on the schedule - when are you looking at?
        I was looking at BKK-SYD 22-25 September. It looks like it's only temporary so maybe a 346 is in for a check.
        Last edited by MAN Flyer; 13 July 2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          I was looking at BKK-SYD 22-25 September. It looks like it's only temporary so maybe a 346 is in for a check.
          According to insider source, TG Sydney is requesting the 773 to be used on SYD route for a week to cope with school holiday traffic. And the A346 will be used on BKK-MEL route for that particular week.... It was just a rumour but not sure if it has been confirmed...

Comment

I thought it has already announced the board had approved the sales of A345 and A346?
            visit my blog

Comment

TG475/476 to be operated by 777-300 (non -ER) from 22SEP11 to 27SEP11
              Airline Route | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                I thought it has already announced the board had approved the sales of A345 and A346?
                They have although it is several years away !
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Working...
                X