Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG now giving Rimowa amenity kits in F, and purple PJ's have gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG now giving Rimowa amenity kits in F, and purple PJ's have gone!

Are they finally upping the ante or, heaven forbid, taking their premium cabins and pax seriously ?!.

On yesterdays TG471 to SYD they gave out the fab little Rimowa amenity kits like LH were giving out last year. They have also impreoved the contents with a hand/body lotion and Eau de Cologne now included, both by La Maxima. The large Evian facial spray is replaced by a smaller La Maxima version. These are very new as the crew said it was the first time they had seen them and we didn't get them on Fridays TG933 from CDG.

They have also, finally, got rid of those awful purple PJ's!. They now have a nice light blue set with buttons on the top. These were available on both flights.

Now, of course, this being TG this could all get reversed in an instant, but we should be grateful they are having a go. Bearing this in mind it seems bizarre that after these two improvements and the noise cancelling headphones introduced recently they should go backwards by replacing the slippers with the operating theatre style foot protectors.

Nice to hear that, but as you rightly point out : T.I.T.

Let's see how long they can keep this up.

Comment

Nice news, indeed! But with all things TG, we'll have to see what happens.
      HUGE AL

Comment

Pics will be very much appreciated!
        ________
        Mdx
        Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Seems they are still in the early stages of conversion as the better half left CDG a few days after me (and just before the fuel runs out by the looks of it...) and she got the old PJ's and Amenity Kit CDG-BKK but the new stuff BKK-SYD.

Comment

Well, this being TG I don't suppose it was ever going to be straight forward.

Yesterdays flight from SYD had the old kits and the old PJ's. Then I spied a single pair of blue PJ's and enquired if they had any others. A few minutes later and she arrived with a new pair.

T.I.TG !.

Comment

Ooh, they have been pushing the boat out with these new kits as they have more than one colour. Following on from the earlier Silver Rimowa kits we got White ones on yesterdays BKK-LHR.

Comment

Got a brown 'erb' kit in j on lax to bkk this week. It's new since I last flew tg j. Crappy blankets were used though
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                  Got a brown 'erb' kit in j on lax to bkk this week. It's new since I last flew tg j. Crappy blankets were used though
                  they had a different shade of brown 'erb' kit on BKK-MEL in J yesterday, and the proper blankets were used

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                    they had a different shade of brown 'erb' kit on BKK-MEL in J yesterday, and the proper blankets were used

They're mad aren't they!. Any pics of the J kits ?

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

They're mad aren't they!. Any pics of the J kits ?
                      here you go

they contain some thai brand moisturiser and lip balm. the brand is 'erb', there is a website i found here: http://www.erbasia.com.au/

i left out the eye shade, just standard thai non-fabric one but now in matching brown

Comment

Dunno if this is new (I doubt it), but I got this yesterday between ICN and BKK.

It's by Aigner - and i think it's a keeper

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          Dunno if this is new (I doubt it), but I got this yesterday between ICN and BKK.

It's by Aigner - and i think it's a keeper
                          This is the same as what GA is giving out now but I heard GA is moving to L'Occitane.

Comment

any pics for Rimowa amenity kits and pyjamas in F?
                            ________
                            VAPORIZER VOLCANO
                            Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I actually like the Purple Pajamas I got two years ago on BKK-JNB and back. Perhaps I was so sucked up by the colour. Personal taste of course.
                              My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
                              X