SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > All About SQ Subsidiary Airlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st November 2018, 09:49 AM   #1
SQ380
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 11-Jun-2012
Location: Singapore
Programs: SQ PPS
Posts: 147
Default An Insightful Read

Saw this insightful post the other day on how Contract of Carriage should be challenged, if airlines, such as Scoot fail to make good on their promises. Worth the read, quite educational, a much community spirited message

https://www.facebook.com/singaporeai...263679?__xts__[0]=68.ARDi-ma9zd6xu8l_dhRe7ukg050SqqORByklX0BHzX3hNw64nFNlrOb Nc7th9KFrZu4liP4lHOtAL2nlCvrrdiBTN1uNnWq5cwwsjTvE5 3ah31mc9kRD6OFEttphJ3iVlu1a7WIfBBSRfIAAiDC6021sySY SFNHX-hnTVqk4K94e58wwkkSyrKOPM_5JsuGLKkkGtVU7uvcWUznUdA& __tn__=CH-R
SQ380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2018, 09:53 AM   #2
SQ380
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 11-Jun-2012
Location: Singapore
Programs: SQ PPS
Posts: 147
Default

The same message was also broadcast on FlyScoot's Page. Naturally, Singapore Airlines FB Page got the same post since they are the parent by ownership structure.

https://www.facebook.com/flyscoot/po...950471?__xts__[0]=68.ARCHrkUI5wZmGVaV32Y750yrO3gZ5uJiS2V8B8hNr3gXEm Tkj0-VteVqUlWNFWLnH18dmjDOcWfEYTsC-apJ1-LBitcuDmRkGXmfr0VBh0ZqkvP_3NtHFH5wDrpqeKQpUVlR4aoz GRIZy3d3z0yYTH0RbLDyewMI8NBbqedeeDvdmWzaUHW1Dp2-sWSDJ36kuNM5K6GIbHjFUfI4WQ&__tn__=CH-R
SQ380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2018, 09:20 AM   #3
kevin-sg
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 16-Nov-2010
Posts: 96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ380 View Post
Saw this insightful post the other day on how Contract of Carriage should be challenged, if airlines, such as Scoot fail to make good on their promises. Worth the read, quite educational, a much community spirited message

https://www.facebook.com/singaporeai...263679?__xts__[0]=68.ARDi-ma9zd6xu8l_dhRe7ukg050SqqORByklX0BHzX3hNw64nFNlrOb Nc7th9KFrZu4liP4lHOtAL2nlCvrrdiBTN1uNnWq5cwwsjTvE5 3ah31mc9kRD6OFEttphJ3iVlu1a7WIfBBSRfIAAiDC6021sySY SFNHX-hnTVqk4K94e58wwkkSyrKOPM_5JsuGLKkkGtVU7uvcWUznUdA& __tn__=CH-R
Scoot is such a crappy airline. There is so much complains about them.
kevin-sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2018, 10:23 AM   #4
SQ380
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 11-Jun-2012
Location: Singapore
Programs: SQ PPS
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin-sg View Post
Scoot is such a crappy airline. There is so much complains about them.
The problem is that when a parent company such as Singapore Airlines (and SilkAir) code shares on its Budget arm, it cannot totally ignore the cowboy state of affairs that Scoot plays. It erodes the mainstream brand and when it is a listed company, it has a responsibility to ensure that all brands in its portfolio is compliant to statutory and international requirements. Not giving a F%#@ increases shareholder risk, especially where what Scoot pockets are monies for services that have not been rendered; or does not comply with regulations recommended by IATA which the group as member airlines, embrace.
SQ380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2018, 05:57 PM   #5
Rob W
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 10-Mar-2011
Posts: 8
Default

the link is broken/down. Any idea how to find it?
Rob W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2018, 06:34 PM   #6
cowie
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 27-May-2016
Location: SIN
Programs: SQ PPS
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob W View Post
the link is broken/down. Any idea how to find it?
https://www.facebook.com/singaporeai...57000235263679

The guy rambles, so be warned.

[Edit: In case SQtalk mangles the link again, here it is in plain text (spaces to be deleted) h t t p s:// www. facebook. com/ singaporeair/ posts/ 10157000235263679]
cowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2018, 05:32 PM   #7
Rob W
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 10-Mar-2011
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowie View Post
https://www.facebook.com/singaporeai...57000235263679

The guy rambles, so be warned.

[Edit: In case SQtalk mangles the link again, here it is in plain text (spaces to be deleted) h t t p s:// www. facebook. com/ singaporeair/ posts/ 10157000235263679]
Thank you
Rob W is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Techadmin: Luke | Hosting: www.lomag.net