Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A|Club - The New Loyalty Program of Accor/Sofitel/Mercure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A|Club - The New Loyalty Program of Accor/Sofitel/Mercure...

Received an announcement from Sofitel regarding my Sofitel Privilege membership. It will be transferred to the new program. The information can be found in the link below.

A|Club

Thanks for posting. The tier qualification requirements seem quite high - 30 nts for mid-tier and 60 nts for top-tier, with no qualification threshold by stays.

Comment

I can't register yet. Seems the site could not recognize my Sofitel Privilege number.

Comment

I got the flyer in the mail saying i was to be getting my Gold Card etc. but when i registered yesterday it gave me a Classic, requiring 10-nights to qualify for the next tier.

Odd.

Comment

I called the toll free number. The agent asked me to join as if a new member. Then in the process to join, there is a question whether I have Sofitel Privilege, or Accor... Since I only stayed with Sofitel couple stays in the last year, after gotten the confirmation by e-mail, basically, I am a basic member now in A|Club.
          Now, I am curious whether they do status matching.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            I called the toll free number. The agent asked me to join as if a new member. Then in the process to join, there is a question whether I have Sofitel Privilege, or Accor... Since I only stayed with Sofitel couple stays in the last year, after gotten the confirmation by e-mail, basically, I am a basic member now in A|Club.
            Now, I am curious whether they do status matching.
            I've only had one Sofitel stay credited to the old program two years ago and they sent me an email saying I'll get Gold in the new AClub program.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              I've only had one Sofitel stay credited to the old program two years ago and they sent me an email saying I'll get Gold in the new AClub program.
              It must be a marketing gimmick. My e-mail says a Platinum status waiting for me. But of course now I know I only have a basic membership after completing the process to join.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                It must be a marketing gimmick. My e-mail says a Platinum status waiting for me. But of course now I know I only have a basic membership after completing the process to join.
                Yeah just went through the same process. Didn't get what they promised in their email. Emailed Sofitel Customer thingo.. see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthequestionnow View Post
                  Didn't get what they promised in their email.
                  Patience! Somewhere along the signup process, it says: Please allow 20 days to reflect your status and points from the Sofitel program (or something to that effect).

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    I've had no stays and also got comped Gold.

whatsthequestionnow - note the status will not be updated for 2-3 weeks. Please be patient.

Comment

They must be getting a lot of emails then, cause i wrote to them a couple of days ago too and it appears the information about processing within 2-3 weeks is not the prominent.

Comment

This launch has been handled really badly. I got comped platinum, although it still hasn't been processed after 25 days and I am receiving emails from them addressed to different members complete with personal details and account details everyday. 15 at last count.

Comment

Yep there new system does not work so well at the moment

just joined the A|club and very time i try to book a hotel after logging OK it say my membership nunber is invalid or something like that, then its say my membership as expeired and i should rejoin so tryied that and then it stay that i have allready joined.

Email them so will see what will happen

Skooby

Comment

Got an email saying card might take until late October to arrive. Status is slowly being updated in the system, so give it a few more days I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                              Got an email saying card might take until late October to arrive. Status is slowly being updated in the system, so give it a few more days I guess.
                              Got the same email:

If you have asked for the replacement of your Sofitel Privilege, Accor Favorite Guest or Accor Mouvango card, your points will be transferred to your new A|Club account in October.
                              The A|Club card corresponding to your new status will be send (sic) to you by the end of October.

The Sofitel Privilege members will be granted the exclusive status they are entitled to.

Comment

Working...
                              X