Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ454/453 B772 = Regional F, Regional C, Y (77A New F, New Regional C, New Y wef 25 OCT)
    A quick check: is this confirmed? SQ's website still shows SQ453 DXB-SIN on 25-Oct as 777-200?

Comment

Originally posted by LightSpeed View Post
      A quick check: is this confirmed? SQ's website still shows SQ453 DXB-SIN on 25-Oct as 777-200?
      Perhaps you can

Info here is based on official SQ press releases and advise from members such as yourself. I'll just update it based on new advise.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Perhaps you can

Info here is based on official SQ press releases and advise from members such as yourself. I'll just update it based on new advise.
        Sure - will update if I hear anything further: am trying to decide if I should change flights from SQ491 (regional F) to SQ453 instead on that date (maybe 77A)!

Comment

There is nothing wrong with coming through customs at Adelaide Airport. My last trip when i was working in Singapore it took me 35 mins from leaving the aircraft, lining up at the customs desk, getting my bags, getting checked by quarantine and out the door. Not bad in my opinion when it was a full flight. I actually was out the door before the crew came through and they get a priority lane. Adelaide airport is a lot better now than what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ238 View Post
            Many international travellers must wonder what the hell they have come to Australia for if they arrive via MEL.
            Does MEL have "smart gates" installed yet?

I used them for the first time in SYD last month, and I must say if it wasn't for my bags, I would've been through customs and quarantine in less than 15mins from chocks on.

Comment

Whilst not speaking from experience, but having been airside at the same time as most of the international arrivals, customs & quarantine does appear to be rather painless.

It can't be that bad really, I mean afterall, when was the last episode of [I]"Border Security"/I] that featured anything at ADL?

Comment

This month's SilverKris states Shanghai to be the next destination alongside Dubai to receive the new retrofitted 77As.

Anyone has any idea of the tentative dates the aircraft will start serving PVG and which among the 4 flights it would most likely be?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
                  This month's SilverKris states Shanghai to be the next destination alongside Dubai to receive the new retrofitted 77As.

Anyone has any idea of the tentative dates the aircraft will start serving PVG and which among the 4 flights it would most likely be?

Thanks!
                  Maybe 830/833?

These were the 77W flights before they were withdrawn from this route

Comment

Yes, it is 830 and 833.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

MNL-
                      SQ910/917 (B773) = Regional F, Regional C, Y

SQ916/921 (B772)
                      = Regional F, Regional C, Y
                      SQ912/919/918/915 (B772) = Regional C, Y

is NOW:
                      MNL
                      SQ910/917 (B772) = Regional F, Regional C, Y
                      SQ912/919 (B772) = Regional C, Y
                      SQ916/921 (B772) = Regional F, Regional C, Y
                      SQ918/915 (B772) = Regional C, Y

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                        Does MEL have "smart gates" installed yet?

I used them for the first time in SYD last month, and I must say if it wasn't for my bags, I would've been through customs and quarantine in less than 15mins from chocks on.

Yes MEL has "smart gates".

SQ238.

Comment

SIA A330 on Singapore - Kuala Lumpur Route

Singapore Airlines has introduced Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the Singapore - Kuala Lumpur service since 01SEP09.

The A330 operates on SQ118/119 evening service

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                            Singapore Airlines has introduced Airbus A330-300 aircraft on the Singapore - Kuala Lumpur service since 01SEP09.

The A330 operates on SQ118/119 evening service
                            Actually, was around the 15th of September I think. I flew a 119 both sides of that date and it was a 772 before, and 333 after.

Comment

Yeah, more precisely, they've re-introduced it... a certain LON-based SQTalker on holidays in SIN recently pointed it out to me, oh the shame..

Comment

Updated to post #59 and includes A380 to MEL wef today.

Comment

Working...
                                X