A Summers Month in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Summers Month in Europe

Basically I will be having about a month or so to burn whilst in Europe this summer and am looking for a place to stay.

I'll need about 2 weeks worth of accomodation in London which is tough coz Long Stay places require about 3weeks+ and hotels are just so expensive. Trying to see if I can find any place that will sort me out for about 350 or less a week.

I've booked the Sofitel Brussels Europe for 3 nights in Brussels and 2 nights at the Intercontinental Frankfurt before my F flight from FRA on the 744 to SIN (Need advice on places to go and things to do too and of course food to eat, also if you've stayed there let me know how it really is, i mean TripAdvisor rated it pretty high + I got a pretty good deal so not too worried)

Other potential destinations: Rome, Gothenburg and Istanbul.

Anyone have ideas for a week or two in London?

Comment

What's your budget, and when is your stay? London is always going to be tough because hotel rates are, as you noted, typically high, more so in the summer. With the pound relatively weak, you also have to compete with tourists.

I think GBP 350 a week is rather unrealistic for London, at least if you've ruled out youth hostels.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Yeah I thought so 50 GBP a day I thought was more than reasonable but it looks like I may have to pay more. Oh well. I don't really know what my budget is until maybe June or so. But I am just trying to establish a sort of baseline.

Comment

Working...
        X