• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Club: Free stay at Shangri-La Tokyo

Just got this offer in the mail.

Offer period: 1 Nov 2010 to 31 Jan 2011

Blackout period 30 Dec 2010 to 2 Jan 2011

Free night stay. Subsequent nights ¥35,000+++.

We haven't explored that part of Tokyo so we've booked.

Grand Hyatt mattress run will have to wait!

Are there any conditions bound to this free stay? Sounds good...

Comment

That's awfully generous! Can't beat free!

Unless of course, they pay you to stay there... which ain't happening...

Comment

All PPS members? Or only Solitaire? Didn't get this email. Too bad I just got back from Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
          All PPS members? Or only Solitaire? Didn't get this email. Too bad I just got back from Tokyo.
          Got mine by snail mail

Comment

9V-SIA, could you share with us the T&C for this offer.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              9V-SIA, could you share with us the T&C for this offer.
              Three panel letter..

Panel 1

The splendid Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, is the newest luxury hotel in the city,with a convenient location adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities throughout their stay at this luxurious hotel.

From 31 October 2010, Singapore Airlines will fly 4 times daily to Tokyo: twice to Haneda and twice to Narita, offering a choice of gateways that makes visiting Tokyo even easier. For more information, please visit singaporeair.com
              Panel 2

The Shangri-La Card Key
              Panel 3

From 1 November 2010 to 31 January 2011, this key entitles you, a valued PPS Club member, to one night's free stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo*. And if one night isn't enough, enjoy a special rate of JPY35,000+++** per night thereafter.

To book, visit Shangri-La.com or call 6213 4002 in Singapore, or 1300 88 7388 in Malaysia, and quote promo code "PSPPS". Please present room key when you check in.

*Only one night redemption per member. There is no minimum stay. Offer is not transferable. Blackout period from 30 December 2010 to 2 January 2011. Visit Shangri-La.com for other T&C.

** Rate excludes taxes and service charge

Comment

But you need to bring along the Shangri-la card key and present to them upon check in.

Comment

The offer looks nice without any strings attached!

Separately, I see that Shangri-La seem to have "enhanced" their hotel programme, Golden Circle a few days ago:

http://www.shangri-la.com/en/corpora...tus/news/45988

IIRC, even a classic member (under the old classic, executive and elite tiers) could get 50% off breakfast but it seems no more.

I believe TPPs (e.g. MAN Flyer) were comped to executive status last year ? If still valid, I wonder if it can be combined with the above offer to get (e.g.) a room upgrade etc ?

Comment

Forget it!

I called the telephone number stated on the mailer and quoted the promo code to book a room for next week. I was told no more room available for this promotion until mid December.

Shangri-La must be allocating only one room per night for this promotion to hoodwink SQ's frequent flyers!

Comment

Working...
                    X