Andaz free night offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andaz free night offer

to thank me for staying there, they sent me a free night for every night booked promo code. the code can be used multiple times, as it said "every time you book one night, you will enjoy the second night free." PM for the code if you would like to take advantage. this is an exceptional property... i came away very impressed, and rates, which were at 399/night, have dropped all the way down to 169 on some nights.

Do you mean the Andaz in London (a few minutes walk from where I'm sitting) ?

We have had demonstrations (some violent unfortunately) in the City yesterday and today, e.g. effigies of bankers being strung up! I could see from my office window down in the street earlier today riot police and mean looking police vans. On this basis, I can imagine that the Andaz room rates may be somewhat lower this week.

Joking aside, how did you find the property ? It used to be the Conran designed Great Eastern Hotel after a redevelopment (5-10 years ago) from the old railway hotel which used to be there. I've been inside but never stayed there but the location is a bit inconvenient perhaps (unless you have business in the City) ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Do you mean the Andaz in London (a few minutes walk from where I'm sitting) ?

We have had demonstrations (some violent unfortunately) in the City yesterday and today, e.g. effigies of bankers being strung up! I could see from my office window down in the street earlier today riot police and mean looking police vans. On this basis, I can imagine that the Andaz room rates may be somewhat lower this week.

Joking aside, how did you find the property ? It used to be the Conran designed Great Eastern Hotel after a redevelopment (5-10 years ago) from the old railway hotel which used to be there. I've been inside but never stayed there but the location is a bit inconvenient perhaps (unless you have business in the City) ?
      sorry jhm, i was talking about the only other Andaz... in west los angeles. sorry for any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
        ...and rates, which were at 399/night, have dropped all the way down to 169 on some nights.
        Yeah, I thought that $399 rate was simply INSANE!
        HUGE AL

Comment

I have also received the same offer of stay two nights and get one night free at the Andaz Hollywood in my email but the eligible rates that qualified for it were a little higher, not the discounted rates of $169. It was like a rate of $240 a night but still a nice offer nonetheless as it is essentially $120 a night.

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
            I have also received the same offer of stay two nights and get one night free at the Andaz Hollywood in my email but the eligible rates that qualified for it were a little higher, not the discounted rates of $169. It was like a rate of $240 a night but still a nice offer nonetheless as it is essentially $120 a night.
            For as much as I stay with Hyatt, I've got NOTHING!
            HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
            X