Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel/ serviced accommodation in Hong Kong

Hi,

Decided to go and bring the whole family (6 adults and 1 baby) to Hong Kong this Xmas. Can anyone recommend a good serviced apartment ie. 3 bedrooms in one unit?

I'd much prefer this so we can all stay together (since we normally live in different cities), however, if there is nothing like this over there then we have to settle with hotels.

Thanks,
    Andy

To bump up!
    Any one can help answer this question? I think there was a link before posted by Savage25 long time ago... Hmm may be that was for Singapore...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      To bump up!
      Any one can help answer this question? I think there was a link before posted by Savage25 long time ago... Hmm may be that was for Singapore...
      Must have been either BKK or SIN. I don't know anything about serviced apartments in HKG.

Comment

the four seasons has serviced apartments on a month-by-month basis. i am not sure how long you will be staying, and i don't know if they have a 3br available.

Comment

Thanks everyone, since we only staying for one week, we ended up taking 3 rooms in Sheraton... might as well earn some extra SPG points

Comment

Working...
          X