london do june 7-8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• london do june 7-8?

hello all london sqtalkers... i know it is last minute, but my girlfriend and i have decided to re-route the very end of our 3-week trip to europe to go through london. we will be arriving on LH 4740 at 18:45 on june 7 and not departing until june 8 on NZ001 at 16:15. our bags will already be checked thru to LA, so we should be in the city shortly thereafter. we will be staying at the sheraton park tower.
    i know some of the best sqtalkers are based in england, so if any of you are free and want to meet up for dinner or drinkson either day, it would be great to see all of you.
    let me know where you would like to meet and at what time and we will be there... we have nothing planned besides enjoying good food and good company.
    best,
    taipeiflyer

Wish I could make it. Won't be back in London for a couple of weeks, still in Thailand
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Sounds like fun, but I'll be in North America.
      HUGE AL

Comment

I say aye for Sunday night.

YGPM, taipeiflyer.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I'm around! Am happy to do anything anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
            Aren't you meant to be revising for your exams?!

Sunday night. Where?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Aren't you meant to be revising for your exams?!
              I finished yesterday!!! Which means I can go back to writing my TR

Comment

I am gonna miss this one... have fun guys (& gal) !

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                  hi stargold... great that you can join us... we can either meet after 9:30 in london on sunday or on monday, as my girlfriend and i are having brunch at PJs Grill at the Ritz-Carlton.. you are welcome to join us, or we can grab drinks on Sun night... i will be heading to the airport shortly, but can check SQTalk at either the Bologna lounge or the Frankfurt lounge. simply let me know what works best for you.
                  taipeiflyer

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                    hi stargold... great that you can join us... we can either meet after 9:30 in london on sunday or on monday, as my girlfriend and i are having brunch at PJs Grill at the Ritz-Carlton.. you are welcome to join us, or we can grab drinks on Sun night... i will be heading to the airport shortly, but can check SQTalk at either the Bologna lounge or the Frankfurt lounge. simply let me know what works best for you.
                    taipeiflyer
                    Drinks tonight sounds good - I'll aim to be in town by 9:30pm in that case.

Looking forward to seeing more SQTalkers in London! jjpb3, are you still coming?

phaleesy: Hope you can make it! How about jhm?

Comment

Yep, I should be able to make it. Not sure how long I can stay, though, as I have a presentation to finish.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

at the FRA SEN lounge right now... look forward to seeing some SQTalkers in short time. a good time will be had by all. =)

Comment

Sorry I can't make it. It's rather late and I have to drive up to Bucks tonight.

Enjoy yourselves.

Comment

A little excursion down south

I'm sat in the carpark at LHR T2 after meeting up with esteemed SQTalk visitors to the UK, and of course our very own London based VVIP, jjpb3

Sadly, I'm unable to spend the night in London due to back to back meetings tomorrow, but wanted to catch up with very good friends over coffee at Heathrow I thought people might like to see a few photographs before the main dinner event (I'll get in there early with the scoop!)

jjpb3, girlfriendoftaipeiflyer and the man himself, the ever dapper taipeiflyer

In true SQTalk style, evidence of what we ate and drank

jjpb3, taipeiflyer and a prime example (if slightly overweight) of a lesser-spotted-nickbot

On my way back to the car, who should I see but this glorious bird (note, not "beautiful", as that would be too strong an adjective for a mere A380 ) ...wish I were going where she's going next

Lovely to see you all, have a great time in London tonight and a very safe flight home tomorrow
                            Last edited by nickbot; 8 June 2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

just had a wonderful time with stargold, jjpb3 and nickbot, who made the 3.5 hour drive to meet me at the airport. i am so appreciative of everyone's company. my girlfriend and i really had a wonderful time meeting up with everyone. we can't wait to see you guys again!

Comment

Working...
                              X