Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    There are cleaner ways to do it !

I hear sulphuric acid leaves very little trace........
    He he,...that's what Dr. Crippen thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      I don't do all that badly with stocks - made a 59% total return on my portfolio in the 2 years I was in b-school (so glad I took a student loan at 8% and did not pay cash upfront...)
      But could it have been 159%?

Comment

The Savage25 effect in a nutshell: Any FFP I get elite status on will get devalued right away

[...]

6. Got BD Gold in 2007: LH decides to exercise its option and will most likely kill Diamond Club soon.
        I don't do all that badly with stocks - made a 59% total return on my portfolio in the 2 years I was in b-school (so glad I took a student loan at 8% and did not pay cash upfront...)
        And Sterling tanks, the UK drops into recession and once mighty banks are
        reduced to government bailouts. And I hear a rumour that a FFP mentioned in this thread will soon be gutted...

The common link ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          And Sterling tanks, the UK drops into recession and once mighty banks are
          reduced to government bailouts. And I hear a rumour that a FFP mentioned in this thread will soon be gutted...

The common link ?
          I knew you would bump this thread after hearing about that FFP

Comment

But the question remains: Can the Savage25 effect also bring M&M to its knees!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              But the question remains: Can the Savage25 effect also bring M&M to its knees!?!
              A matter of time my dear..........

Comment

He has also brought the snow from Michigan to the UK!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Too late - the 1 August 2004 changes gutted M&M benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Here is the specific bit about flight reductions. Gutted about MAN, but feared it to be honest.

Flights to Manchester will be at three times weekly from May, down from the present five-weekly. Service to Seoul will be reduced to twice-daily, from its already-reduced schedule of 17 times weekly.
                    Feel free to blame this on the Savage25 effect as well. I just found out I'm going to be moving to Manchester in May.

Comment

I just found out I'm going to be moving to Manchester in May.
                      !

Comment

Feel free to blame this on the Savage25 effect as well. I just found out I'm going to be moving to Manchester in May.
                        So we'll be seeing Man U dropped out of the premier league

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          I am sure Savage25 would be based in the city, so Robinhno will be out of job soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Finally the Savage25 effect has a positive result

Comment

As a Blues fan, I'm all for Savage25 moving to MAN!

Comment

Damn, dude!

Does this mean I won't be able to redeem NW miles on IT???
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X