Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heathrow to Kings Cross

Hi guys,

I will be travelling on SQ308 STA is 1520. Do you think I can catch the 1803 train at Kings Cross?

Thanks.

Try this:

https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/re...tWarning=False

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyka View Post
      Hi guys,

I will be travelling on SQ308 STA is 1520. Do you think I can catch the 1803 train at Kings Cross?

Thanks.
      Do you have a fast track immigration card? They give these out if travelling J/F or PEY. Immigration queues at Heathrow can be very unpredictable and worst case queuing time can exceed 1 hour (or more.). Even fast track may not always be fast. I've been through in 10 minutes. Other times 1 hour plus (That was T5. T2 has not been too bad in my limited experience.)

Comment

Barring delays on the immigration queues, the fastest way is to take the Heathrow Express to Paddington and then switch to the Circle line to Kingscross.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yes, travelling in J. We have already got the tickets for the 1803 train, arriving heathrow on 19Dec.

Comment

As a UK resident, my rule of thumb is that it takes up to an hour (taking the %terminal train maybe if arriving at T5B/C; a UK immigration queue up to 20 minutes - no fast track for us; waiting for luggage) from wheels down to being sat on the tube train at LHR T5. From there, it's another hour on the tube to King's Cross.

So for your 15:20 arrival and assuming fast track immigration, it should be OK provided your flight doesn't arrive significantly late.

Comment

Working...
            X