Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines Premium Class Passengers - Need interviews

Hi all,

Although I am not a very active member as you would have realized, I have been a very active lurker, I just for some reason was always lazy to log in and offer my opinion in this forum.

Anyways, I am doing a research into Singapore Airlines (sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum - I tried to match it the most) premium class, and am looking for interviews as stated below in no order of priority

1) People who know something about the airline premium class - what does this mean? Basically any SQ employees except for pilots because I don't feel they can help me in my particular research topic.
    2) Cabin Crew members (SQ, those who talk with premium customers is a +++)
    3) Ground agents (Those who work for SQ)
    4) People who have flown in Suites, New FCL, Skysuites
    5) People who have flown in New JCL, Skybeds and Old JCL
    6) Any person who travels or has traveled in QF, BA, JL, or NH premium classes (those who have travelled on those and SQ premium class are a huge plus)

This is all for a research into the success of the premium classes. The thing you are wondering is why should I go and waste an hour or two of my time to talk to him? Well I don't have much of an influence in your decision, but I hope I can do this by offering you a free Lunch/High Tea/Dinner at an appropriate restaurant such as Masala Art (I am an Indian, so this classifies as amazing food) or some other restaurant of your liking - any that too at any location . Alongside that, you will be able to talk to another aviation enthusiast (although I don't think that is high on your list). You will also be able to see an amazing research (I hope) into Singapore Airlines. If you need any other influence, please contact me, and please provide what you want, and I will try and accomplish that as well.

I am in no way related to SQ or any of its subsidies in any way, I am just a student in an International School in Singapore doing the IB Diploma Programme and am doing an Extended Essay Research (4000 word research) into Singapore Airlines only because I am so devoted to aviation. If you would like to learn more about this research project, I have no problem in divulging more information, just PM me, and I will give you my mobile number or send me an email which is anmol @ e-aviation . net (without the spaces of course).

Also, for the meeting, I am free on any day at any time as at the moment I am enjoying an extended summer holiday. I am going to Bangkok on sunday (warning TR coming [hopefully ]) but will be able to pick up my phone even then to organize something.

I am in a position to beg you to please come forward, however I would really appreciate honesty as this does have a direct impact on my grades (not that I question your honesty, I just question the honesty of a lurker).

Regards,
    Anmol

Throw in flights to Singapore and I'm there. jk - do you interview remotely as well?

What timeframe do you have? Some of us travel through Singapore (or locals travel away from Singapore) and may be able to help.

What is your hypothesis/specific topic? Premium travel is a vast subject.

Comment

You may want to join a few of us for dinner and maybe a drink or two... we're organising a meet-up on the 4th of August, perhaps anecdotal chit-chat may suffice. If you want to go in-depth, maybe you could specify what you want to know beforehand and a few of us may take a crack at it.

Comment

Hi Kiwi,

I would rather not tell the topic on a public forum, so by the end of the day you would have a pm from me regarding the topic. I am willing to do the interviews remotely as well, I have no worries for that. I have a timeframe to complete the interviews ideally by 11 August, but it can be further delayed up to 17 August, after which unless there is someone desperate, I can still take on that interview.

Hi Kyo,

That would be great if I could meet some of you guys up for dinner, and don't worry, as far as I know, there is very little preparation if any you will have to do, it's all an opinion of J/F/R class travel

Anyways, I was just working on the project and realized I missed premium pax in EK, UA and NW as well.

Thanks alot for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          You may want to join a few of us for dinner and maybe a drink or two... we're organising a meet-up on the 4th of August, perhaps anecdotal chit-chat may suffice. If you want to go in-depth, maybe you could specify what you want to know beforehand and a few of us may take a crack at it.
          (don't know if this should belong to another thread but..)
          Hi Kyo,
          I am also a student doing the same reserch assignment as the OP, and also on the airline industry but the route of HKG-SIN, - I don't wish to hijack his thread but I would love to meet on 4th August (if possible), and get some info from you guys if possible.
          Thank you and regards,
          zxcvbn

Comment

I'm not in SIN in the next few weeks but happy to answer questions by PM or email. I've flown dozens of airlines in first and business class (and even more airlines in economy class).

I hope you have other sources than people on SQT as the sample will be biased and un-representative.

Comment

Working...
            X