Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One camera, one lens, three nights: Oslo, Norway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One camera, one lens, three nights: Oslo, Norway.

It is Friday night. In a few days I’m leaving for Oslo, my first visit there. I’m at home, and a Greek TV channel is playing an old episode of Top Gear. Actor Sir Michael Gambon appears, I understand this is his second appearance in the show. But who cares, anyway. Didn’t even know his name but still remember vividly his appearance (and accent, may I additionally say) in Michael Mann’s ‘The Insider’ as the insensitive head of that tobacco giant. What a movie that was, what a brilliant performance by Al Pacino...

Week was so-so, fortunately not that busy, but for some odd reason I still find it hard to get up every morning. While leaving from the office, I meet one of our neighbors in the building. He’s Danish and married to a local girl, he seems smart and is actually a very nice chap. For all purposes here we’ll call him Matt. Matt is in the software/programming business, heading the local branch of his multinational company. He told me the other day that there’s an invisible barrier here with the locals. This is hard to break, according to his experiences. But once you do, then there’s no limit to what these people can give you. I was happy to hear that, but admittedly still am in the early stages of breaking that barrier even with just a couple of people I already know.

I first met Matt during the Christmas holiday period. Our office building landlords threw a party at 3pm one day, so most of the companies housed here can get to know each other. The building is new and most of us have moved here during the second quarter of last year. I could see Matt almost every day outside the building, smoking his pipe as usual. He is thin, shorter than me and usually lightly unshaved. You don’t see young people smoking pipe often so I thought ‘this guy is kind of different.’ Anyway, long story short, he did promise to connect me with the expatriate community here. I appreciated that, and on the last day of 2009, an hour before the year said to us goodbye, Matt gave me a call inviting me to join him and friends who had booked a nice privet table at a bar in the city center. Nice night out.

It was a white Christmas this year.

Hard to believe this was my New Year’s Eve here in ‘expat-land’ now that I come to think about it but hey, what do you expect? Not everyone in this world has found his/her other half. Of course I could easily have had gorgeous ‘Santa’ coming on New Year’s Day but I have promised myself to stop this and avoid women who are essentially ‘predators’.

Anyway, I start to digress again and therefore should better get back to this TR.

The ‘few days’ go by and I am supposed to leave the office around half an hour before five pm today. Flight leaves at seven but I want to take it easy, arrive at the airport and not worry about any long lines for check-in and security, have ample time to take pictures, etc. All in order at work just before I leave. All that while a friend who knows I am flying out today is kind to ask where I am off to. I tell her I'm off to Oslo.

The woman (I mean, any woman)… What is actually more important for a man in this world (and the opposite of course)? I had heard or read once that all done in this world is for sex; pretty simplistic view of course, but on the other hand we may recall Sigmund Freud who said “All that matters is love and work.” There you have it, then. Was watching the movie “Scent of a woman” the previous night. Another brilliant performance by Al Pacino. At one point he says to that kid who was supposed to look after him:

God must have been
    a ****in' genius.

The hair --

They say the hair
    is everything, you know.

Have you ever buried your nose
    in a mountain of curls...

and just wanted
    to go to sleep forever ?

Or lips --

and when they touched,
    yours were like...

that first swallow
    of wine...

after you just crossed
    the desert.

True words, and sometimes you really need to miss that in order to realize its importance and appreciate the feelings it evokes within a man’s existence.

Packing was pretty light this time as I do not care much anymore about carrying anything that I will not possibly use; unnecessary actions are a waste of time and energy. Was navigating through a frequently visited photography website the other day and stepped on the issue of not carrying more gear than you have to. How many different pairs of shoes or trousers will you possibly wear at your destination? How many different lenses will you have to change in your camera for shooting interesting subjects? (ok, perhaps some ladies here could certainly answer “six pairs, six pairs, four lenses” for the above, which is fine actually – if you like take as much as you desire, you know well that the rule should be that there are NO rules…)

When I was a student I used to come back home for Christmas or Easter carrying books and notes with me, every time, every single year. By today’s standards, the weight I used to take as carry-on with me back then was unbelievable. Did I ever open those books during my Christmas or Easter holidays break? Not even once. And every year the same old story, carrying the ‘reading material’ back home for few weeks, as exams were always scheduled shortly after returning back to campus. I consistently performed well in the exams, but still never managed to realize I was giving myself such a hard time with carrying unnecessarily so much weight. Never take with you more than you will ever use, basic rule, and a fundamental one that serious frequent fliers adhere to (not that they have any other choice with the hundreds of thousands of miles they put on every year).

And off we go for another journey.
    Last edited by N_Architect; 26 January 2010, 05:41 PM. Reason: Changed text presentation to less corporate-specific.

Taxi comes 16:35 sharp, a Ford C-Max. This is not a car, it’s a pocket-sized bus for a 7-member family… Samsonite roller carry-on at the back, me and my camera at the co-driver’s seat. Thought about sitting in the back seat but I want to have a more clear view and take some descent shots. It is almost dark, though. Driver starts to slow down each time as soon as he notices me raising the camera to my eye for taking a picture ‘en route’ (he’s probably thinking “he’s a visitor for business and will probably not come to this place anytime soon”). So kind of him anyway to slow down, though I do not manage to get any good shots. I am using a prime lens this time and the photographer’s legs are usually the ‘zoom’ in such a case, but we’re in a moving vehicle during dusk so it is expected to be tough getting good material.

Continuing our way to the airport.

Taxi driver’s English is poor, I try to tell him we’re just passing through my apartment here at the start of Raina Bulvaris, no success though. He nods positively but I think he does not really understand what I have just said. Camera is doing well at high ISOs (and wait till you get to Oslo later tonight). One camera, one lens and lots of shooting – or else sell the gear, stay at home watching the telly and wait to die from excessive food consumption combined with lack of exercise. Every day is a gift, living is a privilege; for every moment lost there is no turning back. The one and single resource we cannot replace is this: time. Once you have spent it, you cannot get it back – what you did with it, you did. Bang!

Just nearby my apartment, and about ten minutes from RIX.

Crossing the Daugavas river.

Ten miles, nine Latvian Lats (i.e. thirteen Euros). I give the taxi driver our customer card, he swipes it once – nothing. He tries again – nothing. Third attempt – we’re set. I sign the slip that has just been printed out from the small machine and am ready to go. We get off, he gives me my carry-on, I thank him in local language and off we go to separate directions.

RIX – departures (ground floor).

The airport is not busy at all. Thought it would be like last time I flew to HEL but that was a morning flight during autumn, so things were naturally busy. Few BT check-in desks are open this evening and about ten passengers or so are lined up for check-in, that’s all. Good. I like that. I intend to do this automatic thing in the machines for self-check-in as I have no baggage to give but the system is off (it’s either that or something is wrong with my ticket’s booking reference.) Whatever, I join the queue in the check-in desks and in five minutes or so I’m done. Asked if I would like a window or aisle seat, I reply “Window please.” I then take the opportunity to ask “Is the flight full?” and am told “Not really”. So far, so good, and if we’re lucky we may get an empty seat next to us.

RIX – departures and way to security control.

I carefully take a couple of pictures at the check-in area and start walking towards security. You can never be sure with these people here (and there and everywhere). Don’t take a picture here, don’t drive 20 km/h above the speed limit there, don’t do this, don’t do that. One security line is in operation and surprise-surprise no passengers at all. I approach slowly, young blond lady of average height asks the usual “Laptop?” I reply “Yes, yes…” I pull up my carry-on, open it, take the Dell out, and while I’m doing all that I ask “Not busy today, is it?” No reply, of course (you wouldn’t expect anything different from ‘enforcers’ would you?) I subsequently add “I have liquids but do not use a special bag, is that ok?” (In Changi I never have to, why should I have to here?) And continue: “I’m a bad boy.” The reply with a very light smile: “That is ok, but please put them in a special bag next time.”

RIX – duty free area.

We have clearly reached a point of not even being able to make a joke, lay out an observation or make a very short conversation with somebody those days. Of course you will ask “Did you really expect to start a meaningful conversation with the security personnel at the airport?” Sure, you are right, I should not but then again we live in an era where sometimes even a small comment, smile or kind gesture is frequently treated in a hostile and cold way in our societies – and that is a disaster from a social or moral point of view if you ask me. I understand that personnel are there to work and not to sit and talk to you, but when the place is empty and they’re just doing nothing and looking at the stars it is not so nice being hostile. But I guess it comes with the package of being an enforcer of suffocating measures…

RIX – departure gates area.

I pass security successfully and proceed towards the duty free area of RIX. I take some pictures, again with care, and go round for a small walk. Aircraft departs in more than an hour, so I have time for taking a cup of green jasmine tea. I sit down in a café, pull up a set of brochures from the online schools I am interested in attending later this year (when I finally complete my current study program) and start reading.

RIX.

RIX – duty free area.

Comment

The tea is nice (2,50 LVL, or Eur 3,25 if I remember correctly) however time finally comes to board the aircraft. It seems it will be anything but a full flight. We board the transfer bus and few minutes later arrive at the aircraft, a Boeing 737-300 (always not really interested in jotting down the registration of any bird unless it belongs to my beloved SQ.) I board almost last, with some more passengers to be expected with the next bus. I greet the stewardess upon entry and proceed down the aisle. Seat is 05A, but I notice that rows 4 to 7 or 8 are completely full and the rest of the aircraft is almost empty. What is going on? Overhead luggage compartments for seat rows 04-08 are full. I ask the two stewardesses if I can put my carry-on up in the luggage compartment of C class (rows 01-03, all empty naturally.) Reply is negative (“there should be some space further back”) and one of the two starts to present a long face, indicating there’s more to come (something I was about to find out soon.)

Boarding started.

There’s no way I’m sitting like a squeezed fish in 05A while the rest of this plane is empty. What were the check-in agents at RIX thinking? What is this? Is it a joke? Does it take so much effort to load the aircraft evenly? Being sensible seems to cost so much these days… I put my carry-on in the overhead trunk of row 09, and choose one of the emergency exit seats (08A). Before sitting down I take my camera and walk towards the back of the aircraft in order to take the classic cabin shot (looking aft to forward direction) – but oops! Flight attendant (Ms. ‘long face’) spots me from row 07 and firmly signals “no picture”. I nod at her in smiling mode “just one shot” indicating it’s not a big deal, but she persists. We approach each other and then she further advises me not to take any pictures inside the aircraft.

On the way to the aircraft.

Don’t take a picture in the cabin, don’t take a picture of the airport, don’t take a picture of the duty free areas, don’t do this, don’t do that. Treating each and every one like a criminal or terrorist is not so nice. It doesn’t cost much to smile, it doesn’t cost anything to say what you have to say and ask anything BUT in a polite way; nevertheless some people are so rough that they make it so hard with themselves. What does she know about customer care? What does she care? What does her company understand about treating passengers in a nice way? What would you expect from an airline that charges you 10 Euros extra for checking-in a piece of luggage and three Euros even for 500 ml of still bottled water onboard? Do you expect them to treat you like SQ or NH does? They are miles apart from those truly professional and quality airlines. They are in a distant universe, actually. I bet these girls have never flown with a really good airline, just to know the difference in attitude and customer treatment.

You may have had a bad day lady, you may have had an argument with someone else earlier today, you may be disappointed with all that has been going on in Latvia lately (government, financial climate, new taxes, etc.) or whatever else, but when you go to do your job you should leave all these things OUTSIDE this bloody aircraft and treat customers in a polite and nice way. Because next time they’ll take a different airline to their destination and this means your financial manager may have a slight difficulty raising the funds to prepare your paycheck few months down the line. It does not cost anything to have a smile and be courteous, while it can be very costly to be unfriendly, hostile and cold.

I try to calm down in my seat (executive summary: the way things go BT is to join OK in my book) and start reading those study courses brochures again. Take off is fine. Plane is naturally 0% full in C class (rows 1-3), 100% full from rows 4-7 and 25% full from row 9 to the aft end (well done, check-in staff!!!) After a while, cabin crew makes announcements for food to be served (for those who want to buy, of course) and apologize for not being able to offer at all (again at a premium) …coffee and/or tea.

Bye bye Riga.

I open the airline magazine placed in the back pocket of the seat in front of me and in one page read something about this new Riga travel guide. Then suddenly a bell rings, and I recall Katrina, an art student I met just before Christmas here in Riga who had told me to get this new alternative travel guide called ‘Another Travel Guide.’ So ok, let’s buy the thing. I get off my emex seat, grab my wallet from the carry-on and head back to ‘Ms. ‘long face’ and her colleague (who is a little bit more professional, I admit) for the purchase.

Another Travel Guide Riga and a free travel guide I later got at the hotel in Oslo.

I return to my seat and open the guide. Very nice indeed, with really cool suggestions for visiting places and doing things in Riga. Cost was 12 LVL (18 Euros) but worth it. People here have creative ideas, love art and do the best they can under the means they have. A very nice project and a highly recommended city guide.

Taxiing at OSL.

The flight to OSL is 90 minutes long. We land in Gardermoen smoothly, the airport being full of snow, and the temperature is -2 deg. C. I leave the aircraft and start walking to arrivals & exit, and in the meantime a strong smell of well cooked (grilled) meat from the restaurants one level below in the departure gates area reaches my senses. I leave the arrivals area and pass through thorough look of the customs officers who are all (5-6 of them) standing on the right and left of a narrow exit after the green-lighted ‘nothing to declare’ sign.

Leaving the aircraft.

OSL – departure gates area as seen from arrival gates, located one level above.

Heading to the exit.

Comment

Express train to Oslo’s central station (Sentralstassjon) from Gardermoen costs 200 NOK (USD 34.60 or GBP or Eur 24.50 or S$ 48.46) one way. It is very quiet during travel, yes, I’m in Norway and just begin to feel it. It is almost 8pm now, all is dark outside of course, cannot see much as the train goes fast but when we approach Oslo’s central station the lights of the city give a very beautiful picture. Combined with the snow it is so nice on a chilly winter night… As usual lately I do not know where exactly the hotel is (I have already checked it is within walking distance from the station), but practically have no problem in cases like these – just go out and try to find my way around, which tonight I actually do pretty quick and arrive at the hotel in ten minutes or so.

Express train station platform at OSL.

And off we go to Oslo city.

In the meantime I take as many shots as I can, ISO 800, 1000, 1250 and see that the camera literally rocks in low light. Was about to buy second hand the previous model from another photography-aspiring soul last week, and originally felt she may perhaps have been not so happy I did not do so to be honest. I was debating about it in my mind for a whole week and finally bit the bullet (like our nickbot recently) saying to myself “you’re really going to use and keep this tool for quite some time, so get the one with the new 3 inch screen, the micro-focus adjustment and the slightly improved ISO performance.” That was the verdict. Of course I paid for the bloody toy three times as much as I would have paid for the used model of our fellow soul, but this is because I got the standard (not ‘gray’) model and in anticipation that I will be fully covered by European dealers should something goes wrong later on.

Express train to Oslo, cabin view.

Just arrived, ready to disembark.

For most of the pictures I will post here you will have to excuse me as there are no captions or description on the actual places, buildings and streets shown. I only had few hours each day in the midst of my three nights presence in Oslo for an extended meeting and did not have the time to use maps analytically, taking notes while walking the city. Therefore it is hard to know exactly what I am capturing with my camera each time; if any of you recognize any places I would be happy to get feedback and amend any photo captions. This trip was basically a test for me in order to start re-discovering my travel photography style and see if I can work as I had originally thought so with the new equipment (which all evidence so far suggests to be the case.) Furthermore, this trip report you are reading is laid out along the same lines.

Arriving at Oslo’s Sentralstassjon.

Another thing to note is that I have got the exposure quite wrong in some of my pictures, but this is an ongoing thing and I improve along the way. Composition is another area where I am really trying to improve at the moment, but generally speaking, I hope you find the material from Oslo pretty pleasing to view.

Oslo, Sentralstassjon.

I exit the train station, and try to find (or sense, should I say) my way to the hotel. I have seen in the map that the hotel is almost right next to the station, but without knowing I am now south and the hotel is at the north of the station. Before making my way around the area, I pause and take some pictures. Oslo looks really beautiful at night, it appears the city is very well lit and this should help me a lot in recording images and life after dusk.

Outside the station. My hotel is behind these towers, but I initially fail to realize it.

A look around and start taking some pictures.

The two towers we saw before. Should be offices, I guess.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo.

And another shot just outside the station, this time converted to b&w in order to see if it works out any better.

Getting closer to my hotel, though taking the time to take some challenging shots.
        Last edited by N_Architect; 25 January 2010, 05:22 AM. Reason: Put bold font type for word 'nickbot'

Comment

There is a bridge for pedestrians that connects the hotel and the central station.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo lobby area.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Oslo 34th floor bar area.

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Oslo 34th floor bar & restaurant area.

In good and in bad times, drink champagne.

Apologies for the windows reflections in some pictures, it is always hard taking urban landscape shots through glass surfaces… Some pictures were taken the next day (daytime occasionally helps good lighting, you know.)

South view of Oslo from the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, 34th floor bar area.
          The aesthetically beautiful Oslo Opera is located nearby the sea behind the tall building in front of us.

West view of Oslo from the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, 34th floor bar area.

Time to get back to my room, where I also get the opportunity to take a north view of the beautiful city that is about to go to bed…

For this photo I had to take the lens off my camera, get the camera body first through the narrow slot between the window sill & opening, then the lens in the same way, put them together, take the shot (wanted to avoid taking it through the room window), disassemble again and get them from that tiny space one by one… Potentially suicidal windows without this arrangement, they serve a practical purpose of course now but this time made it so hard for me to take the camera outside!

Next day was time for work, 9am-5pm, of course with the addition of dinner at 7pm as well. Work is ok, exploring the city during day or night is better though. Lunch time comes and I’m off to get some more views of city center:

Shot taken from that bridge for pedestrians that connects the hotel & other offices/stores and Oslo’s central station.

While others are having lunch and improving their networking, I’m out taking pictures and trying to capture the color and energy of this city.
          There will be plenty of networking opportunities later this week but also in the months and years to come.

Oslo - Sentralstassjon.

Comment

Let us have a walk outside and go nearby the Oslo opera building.

Looking at the area where the Oslo Stock Exchange and the Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art are located.

And then we reach the Oslo Opera – a very beautiful building. I did not manage to get some good shots this time, I promise though that in my next visit I will make a more consistent effort here.

Having a 98% viewfinder coverage and still missing the ‘O’ of the ‘Operaen’ from the frame.
            How the hell did I manage doing that I still to this day cannot explain…

Oslo - Christian Frederiks plass.

Comment

More Oslo now – as said earlier, many places here I do not know their name and/or exact location, and please excuse me for that. I believe however that is not a solid enough reason to stop us from continuing our brief tour of this beautiful city.

Colors and patterns are everywhere – you just have to spot them.

Oslo - Stortinget.
              The Parliament – a building that dates back to 1866.

Back to central station on the way to our hotel.
              Lunch time is over...

For some the networking continues after lunch.
              For me, time to grab something quick and get back into the conference hall.

Next: Oslo by night.

Comment

I could have a million cameras and a million lenses, but I'd still never be able to take pics like you. Keep it coming !

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                  but I have promised myself to stop this and avoid women who are essentially ‘hunters’, as a colleague described them few days back.
                  Now that is so unfair! When men seek out women, they are affectionately called Casanovas or Don Juans. When women do the same, they're known by this derogatory name- hunter, and being described as predatory!

Why the double standards? Are the ladies meant to sit tight in seat 22A and wait for a gorgeous man to fall on their lap?! I think men should start appreciating proactive women!!! Rant over.

many different pairs of shoes or trousers will you possibly wear at your destination? How many different lenses will you have to change in your camera for shooting interesting subjects? (ok, perhaps some ladies here could certainly answer “six pairs, six pairs, four lenses” for the above, which is fine actually – if you like take as much as you desire, you know well that the rule should be that there are NO rules…)
                  I can make do with a minimal wardrobe. But I have a problem packing camera equipment. There were so many times that I could kick myself for not bringing the SLR, the 70-200mm lens or the fisheye. My camera bag is usually (a lot!) heavier than my check-in bag containing my wardrobe.

In the meantime I take as many shots as I can, ISO 800, 1000, 1250 and see that the camera literally rocks in low light.
                  So is the higher ISO worth that extra cost? How do you find the AF system compared to your 1D?

High ISO is really important to me, so I've bit the bullet too. But I need a fast AF too for my animal shots. The Mk IV is still out of stock! I'm keeping the v1 for the time being for sentimental reasons but I'd have to sell it when I have to pay for the mk IV.

Hope to see more pics with your new camera.

Comment

At the end of our working day, I still try to squeeze out some time in order to go out and see more. I came here to see, feel and explore. In every sense, in every direction – work but also cultural-wise. These are memories you will always carry with you. So let us continue…

The city feels very safe, provided you always follow the general precautions that apply for every place. Of course there are areas even in Oslo that you should preferably avoid going alone at night with a camera in hand, and this is what I just did, so all went fine.

Oslo – Karl.

Comment

So I walk up Karl Johans Gate and District to the Royal Palace, and I see this open skating place. Soft & sweet music is playing through public loudspeakers and few youngsters are skating. It is snowing lightly, true winter, temperature is around -4 deg. C, lovely. Winter is so nice when it is that gentle.

Oslo - Spikersuppa.

Looking up Karl.

Oslo University.

The Royal Palace, far end.

Karl is Oslo’s main shopping and business street.

Nobel Peace Center (Nobels Fredssenter.)

Oslo - Aker Brygge.

Oslo – Akershus Fortress and Castle.

Comment

You asked for more pics, so here we go...

Oslo - Aker Brygge.

Oslo – Rådhusgata (City Hall street.)

City Hall.

Oslo – right next to Akershusstranda.

Oslo City Hall.

Comment

Our evening walk continues – it is pretty cold but the city is beautiful and I want to explore more.

While walking, I pass by a tailor’s outlet, and see this nice art-style window. There are two girls inside, working on some suits or whatever else. Being hesitant in the beginning, I take a minute or so thinking about it and decide to pop in and ask them if I can take them a picture. They say yes, asking me why. As soon as I identify myself as a first-time visitor in Oslo and a person who occasionally publishes pictures and stories from his travels, they have no objection in allowing me to take a few shots.

A nice looking tailor shop in Oslo’s city center.

At this point it was getting quite cold and I had already been more than two to three hours out walking the city, so I start heading back to the hotel. Before reaching it, though, time for exploring the central station and nearby are in more detail.

Comment

The two office towers next to us as reflected in the widows of the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo.

Next: The return home.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              I could have a million cameras and a million lenses, but I'd still never be able to take pics like you. Keep it coming !
                              Thank you so much for these lovely words, SQflyergirl; I am happy you liked the pictures, perhaps as much as did taking them initially and then reviewing them when I got back...

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                              Now that is so unfair! ... Rant over.
                              I fully agree with you, phaleesy. It is just that what I wrote got misunderstood, I believe; I meant other type of 'predators' (and I think you know what I mean...)
                              Nothing wrong (on the contrary, perfectly fine actually) with normal 'hunter' type females...

So is the higher ISO worth that extra cost? How do you find the AF system compared to your 1D?
                              Well, coming from the 1D Mk II N and the 40D all I can tell you is that I was simply shocked at what the 5D II can do... Most of the night-time Oslo pictures you see here are ISO 1000, 1250 and almost all are handheld. They're not tack sharp, but come on, I wouldn't be able to go out at 6pm here in Scandinavia during January without a tripod and shoot this stuff on another camera...

I don't think it will be such a shock to you or anyone else if coming from the first generation 5D. For me it was a revelation. Correct choice of lens is another key, but I believe we should take one step at a time. Getting correct exposure is hard, getting correct composition is even harder. They'll take me long time to master, if I ever get there - but I am determined to make the effort.

You can clearly see how rewarding this is, can't you? Just look at the pictures...

On AF performance, it is slower than my 1D, that is for sure - but I do not need it to be so fast, this is what I know for now. Many people having the x1.3 crop cameras still use the center focus point. I really don't know; what I know for now is that I am taking it carefully and easy, focusing on what is essential: exposure and composition, with the use of (initially) one or (maximum) two lenses.

The 1D rocks in AF tracking moving objects, but it is only essential if you shoot sports or wildlife, this is what I believe. The current 5D (i.e. the Mark II) is fine for me, AF was perfectly ok, really, this what I have to say for now.

Hope to see more pics with your new camera.
                              Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed the additional ones I just posted. Some are already becoming my favorites. Doing night-time street photography in such a way... I could not even possibly imagine something like this few weeks ago.
                              Last edited by N_Architect; 26 January 2010, 05:39 PM. Reason: Deleted repeating text.

Comment

Working...
                              X