Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights to Europe

Hi All.

I am looking at booking flights to LHR for xmas leaving 17 December and returning January 13. I am currently based in HKG but will maybe be in Singapore at the time.

The price from HKG-SIN-LHR-SIN-HKG is 8301 HKD (1309 SGD) but the price from SIN-LHR-SIN is 2077.50 SGD.

Will I be able to avoid the HKG-SIN leg if I book the HKG-SIN-LHR ticket and just get on at SIN?

Thank you in advance.

Not Possible

If the first sector of the tickets is missed, the rest of the tickets will be invalid.

Practically, it is possible to skip or no-show your last sector but not the first or middle sector.

Comment

Originally posted by 17august View Post
      Hi All.

I am looking at booking flights to LHR for xmas leaving 17 December and returning January 13. I am currently based in HKG but will maybe be in Singapore at the time.

The price from HKG-SIN-LHR-SIN-HKG is 8301 HKD (1309 SGD) but the price from SIN-LHR-SIN is 2077.50 SGD.

Will I be able to avoid the HKG-SIN leg if I book the HKG-SIN-LHR ticket and just get on at SIN?

Thank you in advance.

No, you have to fly all the segments in sequence or it will render the rest of the itinerary invalid.

You must fly out of HKG to get that fare.
      But on the return, you can 'miss' your flight due to an unforeseen emergency.

Comment

See if a stopover is allowed on the fare... That way you get your transport to SIN thrown in too.
        Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

Working...
        X