Amenity Kits: R Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amenity Kits: R Class

Here is the newest R Class amenity kits that was given out in the A380 flights to/from CDG.

A thank you is in order for someone who took the time taking the pictures for me to post! Hope to meet someday.

Looks very nicely done - and the colour is much nicer than the previous F ones (brown, grey) too. How is the new Tuscan Soul scent?

Comment

I love the Tuscan Soul scent. Very fresh and light.

Comment

The new kits are now unisex - no more men/women specific kits on SQ R. I don't know if this will happen to SQ F as well.

Was hoping to get the new kits on my recent flights but unfortunately they were still clearing the old stock.

Comment

Any photos, StarG?

Comment

The new kits are as posted on the original post by SQ LPP.
            Which photos are you interested in, Kyo?

Comment

Oh! I thought there was an even newer one. The one posted above (I thought) was meant for the guys... wasn't sure what the ladies got and didn't ask (til now) as I assumed it would be a different one for the ladies. (also your post made it sound like the change had just been implemented! hehe)

Also, I heard on the SIN-HKG inaugural, those travelling in R didn't get an amenity kit. I'd still be hoping for one, no matter how short an R flight is when springing that much on a ticket!

Comment

Working...
              X