Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MI Business Class - In-seat power supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MI Business Class - In-seat power supply?

On business class on a 4-hr MI flight next week. Just checking if they're equipped with in-seat power supply as I may need to work on my laptop. Thanks.

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
    On business class on a 4-hr MI flight next week. Just checking if they're equipped with in-seat power supply as I may need to work on my laptop. Thanks.
    Don't think you will have this kind of luxury on the A320/A319 by MI. Didn't saw any of them on flights SQ181/SQ182 operated by MI

Comment

Perhaps MI should start considering putting power plugs in as quite a number of their destinations are now beyond 4 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        Perhaps MI should start considering putting power plugs in as quite a number of their destinations are now beyond 4 hours.
        Yes, and many of the cities in China, India and Indonesia they fly to are important business destinations, not merely for holidays. I can't see Balikpapan or Changsha as primarily leisure destinations.

Comment

Any idea if MI will upgrade its fleet? As mention some of their flights are beyond 3 hours!
          visit my blog

Comment

I would sueest to close MI and house them under SQ as 1 airline.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
              I would sueest to close MI and house them under SQ as 1 airline.
              I agree with you, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

The least SQ should do make MI as part of *A like CX did to KA. Also upgrade MI fleets!
              visit my blog

Comment

Just for fun:

Maybe they would say that they've already upgraded from the 737s to the A230/A319 and re-holstered the seats!

Haha!

Comment

Guess switching from 737 to Airbus is after the 737 incident happen few years back. Capacity is almost similar for this 2 aircraft type.

Comment

Erm, last I flew them (2 weeks ago) they didn't even have headphone jacks to listen in to the video they were showing

Comment

Originally posted by indo79 View Post
                      Erm, last I flew them (2 weeks ago) they didn't even have headphone jacks to listen in to the video they were showing
                      Really?? Wow!! Seems like they're filling the gap between budget airlines and full service airlines. heh

Comment

Yeah, it's boring if you fly TRV-SIN on MI (done this multiple times and doing it again in two weeks). Sometimes I wish they'd send SQ flights to destinations such as TRV and COK and a few other destinations.

Comment

Working...
                        X