Berjaya Air to move from Seletar to Changi's Budget Terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berjaya Air to move from Seletar to Changi's Budget Terminal

Only a matter of time I suppose. Is that the last pax airline from Seletar or are there others ? I did always say I'd fly them from there for a bit of a change but never got around to it.

now THIS makes this a viable alternative! I've always wanted to go one stop with them

Comment

Ive always wondered how departing and arriving at Seletar feels like
      Never got the chance to do so

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Only a matter of time I suppose. Is that the last pax airline from Seletar or are there others ? I did always say I'd fly them from there for a bit of a change but never got around to it.
        Yeah it is the only commercial pax airline from XSP. They do cater to private aircraft though but I guess that will go in due time when thy move everyone out of Seletar Camp. Likewise was always hoping to fly out of XSP but never got the chance to...and to think I live in Seletar (outside the camp area)!
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

soarbeyond - this video is the closest I can get you to experience the approach to XSP. I'll write up a trip report when I get a chance. Shot it earlier in the year.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICd-9_m9Dxs

Comment

Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
            soarbeyond - this video is the closest I can get you to experience the approach to XSP. I'll write up a trip report when I get a chance. Shot it earlier in the year.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICd-9_m9Dxs
            Thank you so much!
            "If its not too much to ask,do you have any pics of the terminal? ^^

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
              Thank you so much!
              "If its not too much to ask,do you have any pics of the terminal? ^^
              The departure hall is pretty much a green box with five rows of plastic seating and two televisions showing Channel 5. Not to mention the circlular windows which provide an excellent view of the tarmac, some pretty interesting general aviation to be seen!
              The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

No terminal photos I'm afraid. Photography is prohibited on the camp.

Comment

Working...
                X