Exclusive invitation to 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive invitation to 2009 FORMULA 1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX

Does that mean I get free tickets to the F1 because of the SQ PPS Amex card?
    Dear SJJ,
    Next month, Singapore will restage the FORMULA ONE™ GRAND PRIX, the world's only night race. As a Preferred Partner of Singapore GP Pte Ltd, we have created a suite of exclusive privileges befitting your status as a valued Cardmember to help you enjoy the high-octane racing action.
    My team and I are delighted to extend to you an exclusive invitation to the Formula One Paddock Club™ suite and The Platinum room, both formerly reserved for our Centurion and Platinum Card members.
    Reserve your place now at the Formula One Paddock Club™ suite where you and your guests are accorded the very best - from views to live action on LCD screens; to VIP access; to the finest foods and wines; to the elegance and luxury of the suite.
    Alternatively, secure your place at The Platinum Room, located at Pit Straight, giving you commanding views of the Pit Lane. Or select the Single-Day Pit Grandstand ticket, available for the very first time.
    Don't miss a single moment of the thrilling races over three exhilarating days and nights. Please call The American Express PPS Club Credit Card Services at 1800 XXXXXX (Option 1) to reserve your place.

Free?? what in Singapore can be free of charge, especially F1.... if free, get me one please .......
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Since it's free, can i bring my whole kampung/barangay along?

Comment

Reserve your place now at the Formula One Paddock Club™ suite where you and your guests are accorded the very best - from views to live action on LCD screens; to VIP access; to the finest foods and wines; to the elegance and luxury of the suite.
        Alternatively, secure your place at The Platinum Room, located at Pit Straight, giving you commanding views of the Pit Lane. Or select the Single-Day Pit Grandstand ticket, available for the very first time.
        Sounds like a sales pitch to me...

Comment

Basically all it means is fewer of the AmEx Centurian and Platinum card holders are buying their package so they have to throw that doors open to any rif-raf just to fill hugely expensive pit boxes!

Credit Crunch wat!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
            Basically all it means is fewer of the AmEx Centurian and Platinum card holders are buying their package so they have to throw that doors open to any rif-raf just to fill hugely expensive pit boxes!

Credit Crunch wat!
            Isn't PPS a platinum card. I was also captivated by the invitation. Not so after I found that it's actually cost 8k per pax. For that price, I can buy a rtw ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
              Isn't PPS a platinum card. I was also captivated by the invitation.

It's co-branded, which makes a major difference.

Comment

Working...
              X