Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial of flights at T3: 12NOV

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/Util...up.jsp?msgId=4

Trial flights at Terminal 3 on 12 Nov: SQ322/ SQ638/ SQ334/ SQ602/ SQ222/ SQ228/ SQ 861/ SQ961

07 November 2007

As part of the program with the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) to prepare for the opening of Terminal 3 in January 2008, Singapore Airlines has scheduled some flights to depart from and arrive at the new terminal on 12 Nov 2007.

Singapore Airlines customers on the following flights departing from Singapore on 12 Nov 2007 must check-in at Row 3,Terminal 3:

SQ322 (Singapore to London)
    SQ638 (Singapore to Tokyo)
    SQ334 (Singapore to Paris)
    SQ602 (Singapore to Seoul)

Check-in counters will close 40 minutes before the time of the departure and the boarding gate will close 10 minutes before the flight departs.

Customers who are transferring to the affected flights will have their baggage automatically transferred unto the connecting flight. All you need to do is to take the Skytrain to Terminal 3 to catch the next flight. Skytrain stations are located near gates F50 and F20 at Terminal 2.

First Class and Business Class customers, as well as PPS Club members who wish to use the Silver Kris Lounge should check-in early at T2, and use the lounge at T2. Please proceed for boarding at least 40 minutes before departure.

Please be informed that facilities at Terminal 3 are limited. We thank you for your kind understanding, and look forward to welcoming you onboard our flight.

Singapore Airlines customers on the following flights will arrive at Terminal 3 on 12 Nov 2007:

SQ222 (Sydney to Singapore)
    SQ228 (Melbourne to Singapore)
    SQ861 (Hong Kong to Singapore)
    SQ961 (Jakarta to Singapore)

If your final destination is Singapore please collect your checked-in baggage at Terminal 3.

Please inform your family and friends receiving you to meet you at the Arrival Hall in Terminal 3

If you have a connecting flight from Singapore, you will board your flight in Terminal 2. Please follow the signs to the nearest Skytrain station for transfer to Terninal 2.

First Class and Business Class customers, as well as PPS Club members who wish to use the Silver Kris Lounge may proceed to the lounge at Terminal 2.

Please be informed that facilities at Terminal 3 are limited. We thank you for your kind understanding, and look forward to welcoming you onboard our flight.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

This is apparantly happening at the same time that the terminal opens for public viewing. A delibrate move?
    Help make this article a better one!

Comment

I'm lovin' the deliberate preparations before the full opening -- something the people over at Suvarnabhumi should have thought about. (Well, OK, it's true they did operate under quite different political constraints. )
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Interesting what premium pax (e.g., for SQ322) will have to do this time to adapt to the absence of a T3 SKL for now.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I have 2h in SIN on that day. Maybe I should take advantage of that time and go see the new terminal!

Comment

Working...
          X