Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer at BKK-TG ex SIN to LH

Hi,
    I have learned that TG does not print out BP for connecting to non TG flights in SIN even when its on their ticket stock.
    I have a TG biz ticket SIN-BKK(TG)-FRA(LH metal).
    Why is TG doing this-normally interlining within *A should be normal procedure??

So BTW where is the LH transfer counter in BKK- Since BKK is good for long walking distances I want to get my BP not totally breathless
    Normally LH flights leave from D- Gates - is the LH transfer counter the one located near the Thai F class lounge/Spa down the escalator(2nd floor D to G)?
    Last edited by Lufthansi; 19 May 2009, 05:03 AM.

Originally posted by Lufthansi View Post
    So BTW where is the LH transfer counter in BKK- Since BKK is good for long walking distances I want to get my BP not totally breathless
    Normally LH flights leave from D- Gates - is the LH transfer counter the one located near the Thai F class lounge/Spa down the escalator(2nd floor D to G)?
    Precisely. Near the base of the escalators down from the TG F lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Precisely. Near the base of the escalators down from the TG F lounge.
      Thanks a lot-will shorten my way
      Just wondering why TG does not print out BP for *A flights in SIN .
      After canceling the LX flight via BKK and resheduled by LX my collegue gets cracy having only 45 min. in BKK(flight ex SIN was delayed) connecting to his LX flight and had to pick up the BP in BKK- stay fit in BKK due to famous Thai hosipitalty.
      Last edited by Lufthansi; 21 May 2009, 05:53 AM.

Comment

That's weird. If it is LH783 from BKK-FRA, that flight has a codeshare with TG with the flight number TG7662, and usually they should be able to print it from the TG counter if that is the case.

Comment

Working...
        X