SIA Heritage Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA Heritage Series

I would like to know what material the SIA Heritage series is made of, i mean is it Die Cast metal or snap fit. I would also like to know what is the real difference between Die Cast and snap fit and which do you guys prefer (don't include price in the argument). Thanks.

wings etc snap on but body is metal

Comment

SIA Heritage is 1/500 Diecast made by Herpa.

Diecast is all metal. Snap fit can be like what Kiwi has said or all plastic.

Comment

Now I'm wondering if I am getting mixed up between the little Heritage series models or the larger A345/77W/A380/744 models?

Comment

Does anyone know why aren't krisshop selling SIA Heritage series 1 anymore?

Comment

Sold out? AFAIK they only made limited numbers - at least that's what they said in the KrisShop magazines.

Comment

Darn it! I was hoping to get the whole set now set 1 will be missing . Anybody willing to sell? Haha

Comment

Have you tried ebay?

Comment

i did but they only have sets 2,3,4 and 5

Comment

The Orchard Store
                    Hotel Grand Central
                    #01-02
                    22 Cavenagh Road ( Off Orchard Road) Next to Orchard Plaza.
                    Singapore 229617
                    Tel: 6737 4159
                    Opening Hours: 11am-7pm(Mon-Sat) 12pm-7pm(Sun/P. Hol)
                    You might want to check this place out. I remember seeing #1 there in Feb 2008. Not cheap though >S$300

Comment

That shop sells over-priced models. All their models are more expensive than what they are worth. So do take note.

Anyway Krisshop have very bad customer service. I emailed them 2 weeks ago regarding their sales and yet they have not replied me. Very disappointed.
                      A great way to fly!

Comment

Nick C Do you know if the orchard store has a website? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by danzer View Post
                          Nick C Do you know if the orchard store has a website? Thanks.
                          No website but here's their email address - sales@orchardstore.com.sg.

Comment

I found their number and called them but the person on the other end said in regular Singaporean manner "no more". Does anyone know any other airplane model shops in Singapore which i may have some luck trying?

Comment

Originally posted by danzer View Post
                              I found their number and called them but the person on the other end said in regular Singaporean manner "no more". Does anyone know any other airplane model shops in Singapore which i may have some luck trying?
                              Try this.

Hobby Focus
                              14 Scotts Road
                              #02-51 Far East Plaza
                              Tel : 6734 5803
                              Fax : 67348780

Most local collectors in Singapore source the stuff from overseas as it's very much cheaper even after P&P. The last time I saw a #1 on eBay was in Nov 2007. Bid was close to US$250.

Comment

Working...
                              X