CGK visit = LON SIN Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Eh? The SIN Do (actually located in SIN) where you met MovieMan, Savage25, et al didn't count? Surely you can remember the overrated restaurant at the Shangri-La (sorry about that choice ). At the very least the pre-dinner cocktails at the MO were quite good.
    I meant, another SIN Do.
    That restaurant was not bad actually, just a wee bit pricey.
    I wasn't that into cocktails then but I've been getting into cocktails lately after discovering this awesome cocktail bar in my neighbourhood. The goal is to try every single item on the menu at least once by the time the year is out (which means by the end of this month as I'm going away soon).
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 19 November 2006, 02:24 AM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
      I was hoping y'all hadn't forgotten

Not pre-drinkies too?

The two of us out together in London... the place may never be the same again
      Please.. please... please.. pre-drinks and after-drinks ... (I know you have a confirmed dinner date ). Martinis at MO are excellent IMHO. And hope I will not get tipsy after the first round...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        Will this be the first SQTalk meet?
        I don't think so - I can think of at least a very very pleasant few days on Canada's Pacific Coast not too long ago!

Originally posted by jjpb3
        You know this means we'll have to have a MAN SIN Do to celebrate the completion of the extension, right?
        Actually, I know of at least two SQTalkers who will be in MAN at the end of next month when I assume the extension will have been completed. We'll be celebrating with Dom and Krug!

Comment

Wish I had known earlier as I would have moved my days off to make it to LHR as I have the next 5 of the 6 days off

Have fun.

Comment

I'm always in LON at the wrong time for a DO (i.e. there when there is no DO and not there when there is).
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
              Wish I had known earlier as I would have moved my days off to make it to LHR as I have the next 5 of the 6 days off

Have fun.
              Well, it was a last minute decision. Wanted to explore Frankfurt, but London sounds much more appealing.

Comment

I hear you send a pretty reliable representative, though.

I've lost count. Maybe we need nicknames for the various LON SIN Do's, like "First Sarah West Ivy Do" or, in the current case, "CGK Post-India". ("CGK Ungrounded" would be far too un-specific .)
                Beigels & Brownies I & II
                Last edited by cawhite; 19 November 2006, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Of course! How could I forget them?
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

So are we gonna do a new thread for LON SIN DO VII?

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                      I'm always in LON at the wrong time for a DO (i.e. there when there is no DO and not there when there is).
                      Only because you don't give us ample warning, Rejuv.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        So are we gonna do a new thread for LON SIN DO VII?
                        Not to worry, it will happen when we get our quorum.
                        Last edited by jjpb3; 20 November 2006, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Post-dinner drinks: venue TBD. We think the beautiful cawhite might be able to join us (and she might be able to drag the equally gorgeous Jenbel with her)
                          Hmmm, I'm quite sad to hear that the beautiful cawhite will only be allowed to bring just one "gorgeous" face with her.

Comment

Originally posted by AJLondon View Post
                            Hmmm, I'm quite sad to hear that the beautiful cawhite will only be allowed to bring just one "gorgeous" face with her.
                            Methinks you'll be hearing more about it very very soon...

Comment

Originally posted by AJLondon View Post
                              The lovely cawhite can bring along anyone she pleases Most would be glad to tag along too!

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
                                The lovely cawhite can bring along anyone she pleases Most would be glad to tag along too!
                                I don't know about "most"...but thankfully at least "some"

Comment

Working...
                                X