Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncle Boh Tong Blog and the interesting responses on his blog...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Boh Tong Blog and the interesting responses on his blog...

guys decided to see what this "interesting" character was going on about these days....

Went to the thread directly labelled for PPS passengers

chek it out
    heres on of the responses on it hehe...cracks me up

"SQ PPS/SPPS ar all "how lian" type. Like to order crew ard and some even 'tried' on the SQ gals. Most ar cheapskate who do not know how to behave.

Just look at SQTalk forum u would know why. Uncle boh tong out argued them and he kena banned.The moderators ar usually 'ang mor' and singapore PPS ar as bad assholes.."

http://bohtong.mywowbb.com/forum58/265.html

ang mor as in "ang moh"? cause I'd highly doubt that

Comment

I'm moving this thread to the General Board, as this isn't related to flying on SQ. And in the interest of fairness, I'd like to emphasize the condition in our TOS about not discussing a member (in this case boh tong) in a way that can be construed as a personal attack.

Thanks.

jjpb3
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

And don't it make my brown eyes blue....... according to that, it DOES

Comment

i had that guy pegged from his first post. good riddance buddy- you're not missed.

Comment

Its sad to see that 83% of the cabin crew forum talkers thinks that PPS are all difficult pax. The thought of all those additives that they add to PITAs' food is rather gross.

Comment

hahahahahahahah. i have become infamous over on the website. if i am such a PITA, i wonder why at least 75% of the time i am onboard, i have been asked to fill out a customer feedback form by the crew. i don't travel on a business expense account- all of my flying comes out of my own pocket. i was raised to treat others the same way you would expect to be treated in return. yea, i'm such a jerk. truly pathetic. http://bohtong.mywowbb.com/forum40/250.html

Comment

Tapei, dont worryy bout it mate. Simply dont worry bout it. Im not even going to start to point out the idocy ill informed generalizations with 99% of responses on those forums which IMHO are basically fallacies and also wont bother starting to justify yours or nearly anyone on this boards intergrity who i know for a fact is soo far away being a PITA its ridiculous.
                A quick note this generalization of PPS members on company dime is such a joke. Sure there are a significant amount of PPS who are, but i know that myself and a plethora of others are not and put their hard earned dollar into the SQ bank.
                Also making the suggestion that its those PPS members on the coporate dollar that are making a nuisance to the on board crew and the pps "badge" is again a without substance comment....
                Last edited by token01; 5 September 2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

To repeat a little of what jjpb3 wrote earlier in this thread. The TOS does say we shouldn't discuss another member, so let's not get into a hissy fit over these things.

Comment

honestly sqfg- i'm not having a hissy fit. i just said it was pathetic that they continue to make broad generalizations, which is what my main criticism of boh tong was initially. they can say whatever they want about me- i really could care less. the people who have met me and know me, like me, and when i look in the mirror, i can do so with pride, so i am genuinely indifferent to the opinion of what seems to be a bitter old man.

Comment

Pity that other forum doesn't seem to have a similar clause against personal attacks in their TOS.

(shakes head)
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
                        Just look at SQTalk forum u would know why. Uncle boh tong out argued them and he kena banned.The moderators ar usually 'ang mor' and singapore PPS ar as bad assholes.."

Out argued ?. Banned ?. Have I missed something ??.

Comment

I've been to Uncle Boh Tong's forum and it seems like a place for FAs to rant and vent about PITA and SQ in general. I won't place much quarter in that place and the viewpoints are all personal anyway.

I go agree with KeithMEL that the lack of any rules governing personal attacks and flaming is quite a glaring ommission.

Comment

I read this board all the time, and greatly appreciate all the input, stories and photos from everyone. But I thought Uncle Boh Tong's board & forum very interesting also. I don't always agree with everything but life would be very dull if I did... I find it interesting to get a cross section of individual viewpoints!

Comment

not as active and as usual peppered with alot of singlish which is fairly typical of cc lingo.

Comment

Working...
                              X