New lounge opened in T3 : DNATA Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New lounge opened in T3 : DNATA Lounge

It's a bit futher down than the KF Gold Lounge and SATS Premier Lounge, and at first glance looks pretty similar.

According to the dragon it is initially available for GA and UL pax but more expected in the coming months including PP access.

Any idea what DNATA stands for?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Any idea what DNATA stands for?
      Maybe this will help....
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
        I would've thought I wasn't worthy enough for you to waste your time searching for that LMGTFY link, but that doesn't seem to be the case

Comment

'Dubai National Airline Travel Agency' as even the LMGTFY link doesn't immediately show it.

And that's good news, since it'll be nearer for me on my jaunts from T1. Any showers?

Comment

Has anyone tried this out? Food, drinks?

How does it compare with Skyview in T1 (both are run by DNATA, right)?

Comment

Food is good, it's got a full bar but it's quite noisy even when it's relatively empty. It is wide open and just above the main sitting are in T3 and, it sounds, above a kids play area at least on the two times I've been recently.

Comment

Hmmm... I'll possibly check it out, now that I have some Y trips next month going out of T3.

So far, I have heard very mixed feedback - from horrendous to pretty good.

Skyview lounge in T1 was quite OK to me so I was wondering if this one measures up. Skyview isn't that good that I'd take the trouble to run over to T1 to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  It's a bit futher down than the KF Gold Lounge and SATS Premier Lounge, and at first glance looks pretty similar.

According to the dragon it is initially available for GA and UL pax but more expected in the coming months including PP access.
                  Are OW elites or OW premium paxes allowed in?

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                    Are OW elites or OW premium paxes allowed in?
                    Only if you're flying the specified OW airline, in this case UL or QR.
                    I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

This is not a bad lounge. Much better than Skyview in T1 for sure. There is also a reading room where it can be very quite. Food selection is slightly better than Skyview in my own opinion.

Comment

I tend to prefer the Skyview lounge actually - but it's not my favorite lounge in Changi. Been there a few times for Qatar flights.
                        FlyStayTravel.com - Asian Based Travel and Frequent Flyer Blog

Comment

Both lounges belong to the same operator, don't think they differ much in terms of food.

Comment

Working...
                          X