Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For full mileage on KUL-SIN.......

For full mileage on KUL-SIN,buy a shuttle ticket at the airport.You don't need to pay more compared to booking!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      Kai-Sheng - please post about the same topic under a single thread. Doing so would avoid unnecessary clutter.

Cheers.
      wateva

Comment

Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
        wateva
        this might be why people are less than willing to serve you to YOUR satisfaction....

Comment

Hi Kai,

Many thanks for that, will keep fingers crossed for a quiet Friday night flight

Nick

Comment

Only 772s

SO sad that most of SQ flights are operated by a 200.On SQ235 SIN-Brisbane also 200!It should have been a 200er or a 300,747 or even a 340 !On the safety cards I only see AAAAA exits.Only lift the lever and PUFF the slide comes out

Comment

Please note that are operated by 777-200ER also use the same safetycard as 777-200 as they have the exact same safety features.

Comment

thaks for the advise,I already know that

Comment

Advise needed!

I am taking an assortment of aircrafts for the next 2 weeks .Some long,some short.This is for the first time.Also going on First !Any advise of what I should do onboard ?

Comment

More things

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                    Hi Kai,

Many thanks for that, will keep fingers crossed for a quiet Friday night flight

Nick
                    More things Nick.If you are a plane lover(etc.:likes to watch the safety videos)You tend to make yourself excited about the flight.But the more excited you are,the higher the chance of you suddenly falling asleep.Then,you wake up when it's early morning,and open the window shades a little(not too much or an FA will ask you to close it) to look at the beautiful clouds at 35000 ft.You feel tired and not in the mood to watch movies.Ask for a cup of coffee to improve your mood.Walk around the aircraft.Still on flights like this you will fall asleep again But,anyway how long are you staying there an why are you going there Have a nice flight

Comment

Jammed privacy flap

On the Raffles Spacebed,there is a privacy flap for you to have more privacy.But on that particular seat that I was on route to Tokyo,the flap was jammed .So decided to have a reseating.Got a better seat !

Comment

Kai-Sheng, rather than start thread after thread with a single 'question', try and think what is really is you need to know, then start a single thread with the questions in the first one.

Thanks.

Comment

LOL @ this thread

Comment

I have to ask...how old is Kai?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              I have to ask...how old is Kai?
                              well...in one of his posts he said he had 2 (!) kids

Comment

i grew up in a beef loving city so i love my beef! If chicken was out I doubt i would mind having more beef for myself!

Comment

Working...
                                X