• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NJ:

1990 Audi Coupe Quattro
    1992 Audi S4
    1993 Audi S4

Not driving these much anymore, as I am posted away for now....

BOM:

2 x 1998 Tata Safari
    2006 Tata Safari

SIN:

MRT/Taxi

Comment

LA: 2007 porsche cayman S

TPE: strictly public transportation

Comment

Nothing fanciful. Nissan Sunny EX Saloon.
        My Cafe Adventures
        Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
        http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

after six years with a BMW (316 i - E 36) I decided that I should switch my budget for car service (app. 500 - 700 EUR every 12-14 month) to my travel budget and sold it 2004 to a friend.

Now, I rent a car or use public transportation or use sometimes the companies car for business travel.
          FLYGVA
          Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

After nearly six years of not driving in Singapore, I now drive a Honda Accord.

Comment

Do long term rentals (3 months) count?

If so, I'm now driving a 2006 Pontiac G6 after never having to drive in Singapore and trying out a few different cars last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                Do long term rentals (3 months) count?

If so, I'm now driving a 2006 Pontiac G6 after never having to drive in Singapore and trying out a few different cars last week.
                Cool!

I just decided to rent a car (Hyundai Tucson) in Singapore 2 weeks ago, and it was complete chaos, when the Sixt representative, who dropped off the car in my office parking garage took the "cash card" out of the reader, without informing me that I needed one, and how to get one!

I then couldn't get the car (and my office gear, packed inside) out of the parking lot, until I figured out how to get out...by the time I did (needed to find a 7-11 ), it was too late to get to the storage location...

Comment

I drive a very superb set of wheels.. It's called Legs
                  BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

a BMW...some Honda Civics...a Mercedes...took the SBS bus...and a few days ago the MRT...

Comment

I drove M113s for a while. On a public road a couple of times too and you should have seen how regular cars just give way to you

Comment

I've traded up to a Windveil Blue 2007 Mustang V6 Coupe...An excellent drive and it comes with benefits:

The other day a girl came up to me during the evening buffet at the hotel I'm staying at, said "You're the guy with the Mustang, aren't you? I hate you!" and then promptly sat down at my table for the next hour to tell me why

Comment

at home BNE acess to
                          2004 v8 BMW X5
                          2007 530i
                          and a sweet 1996 holden commodore - luv to go bashing around in it

but my baby is a 2001 3 series with the must have student accessories of a sweet speaker system and some nice acessories

DUB:
                          i luv it my good ol legs best mode of transport - buses are crap there anyway

DEL / AMRITSAR
                          2006 Mahindra Scorpio
                          2006 Toyota Parado

Comment

public transportation such as FRA LH limo service - just kidding

Comment

Audi A6 1.8T MTM

Comment

My dad just got a Lexus RX400h. sorry guys, i'm to young to drive
                                BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                                X