Ice cream and martinis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice cream and martinis

Almost 10,000 posts on here and I see that only NINE posts mention Fauchon ice cream! I'm sure this would have been unimaginable a year ago in the days of the lounge. (I never did get to see the almost mythical freezer in the NRT lounge! )

So what has replaced Fauchon ice cream in the hearts and minds of SQT'ers ? Watermelon martinis perhaps ?

Since the ice cream serves at NH Lounge NRT is not the great taste of Fauchon, I think we should go for another icon. Definitely watermelon martini springs to mind.

Comment

Martinis of all descriptions definitely!

I'm still eating Green Tea ice cream (gelato).
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

The interest in Fauchon seems to have gone away at the same time as the closing of the SKL NRT.... only means one thing....... SQtalkers may like it, but they don't like paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          Martinis of all descriptions definitely!

I'm still eating Green Tea ice cream (gelato).

Which flavour for you? I'll bring to you too some ice-cream when i'll meet u.

BTW... i'm still waiting for the pics celebrating that event!
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
            Which flavour for you? I'll bring to you too some ice-cream when i'll meet u.

BTW... i'm still waiting for the pics celebrating that event!
            I think there's only 1 flavour of Green Tea gelato. Thanks Paffy! [but won't the ice cream melt on the long journey over?]

What pics??
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

some pics about our beloved CGK and the famous ice-cream in YVR (last august)
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
              X