Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B737NG & A320 series, which one do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If in Y, A320. Simply because the additional 16cm in width can be felt

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      Simply because the additional 16cm in width can be felt
      And because that's not enough to fit another seat into there
      Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

I kinda like the 737NG better because the A320 has a problem with a nose gear, like what happened to a BA A320 at MAN and don't forget, JetBlue Flight 292.
        "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

But the 737 had its problems as well... just think of Adam Air...

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
            But the 737 had its problems as well... just think of Adam Air...
            The one you're talking about is the older 737 Classics (-100, -200, -300, -400, -500) . Adam Air own a fleet for 737-300s and 737-400s.
            "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

I prefer flying the 320 series because I never liked flying 737. In two weeks I'll be flying KLM from VIE to AMS and further to YYZ ... on a 737-300 between VIE and AMS. I hope I do not regret not flying OS ...
              Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Both products have great benefits, but the A318 tried to pull something different by going into a more regional base market with a common a/c type. This, compared with a dash 8 or metro, is very attractive to the airlines. However, the success of embraer really shows how the game for this market still has a long way to go, and with Bombardier constantly reassessing their CRJ's, it seems like Boeing and Airbus may very well have missed out.

I, personally, am indifferent with these two aircraft. I have flown the 738 in the sim, and have enjoyed it thoroughly and am very pleased with its flightdeck layout. I have not tried an A320, thus can't comment on that, but I am sure it is of a very high standard.

For the amount of money these aircraft go for, no manufacturer could make an aircraft that was a bit of a dud.

N

Comment

Originally posted by captnick_qf View Post
                  For the amount of money these aircraft go for, no manufacturer could make an aircraft that was a bit of a dud.
                  N
                  The russians (Illushin, Sukhoi) could! Actually, I'm really looking forward to Sukhoi's new Sukhoi-100 (Russian Regio Jet)

Comment

Working...
                  X