Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halal Meal

Hi,

I'm currently surveying airplanes with the most compliance halal meal (muslim food) for my SIN-MAN inbound & outbound journey.
    Reviews on the net tell me that there are very limited choice of muslim food in SIA (ie. typical indian meal / curry dish)
    Can you tell me more about halal food being served in SIA regarding the menu varieties & how does the chicken/lamb/meat being prepared. Does it being slaughtered by muslim or else.

Many thanks!

I can't tell you the variety but I can tell you that SQ's Muslim Food Ex-SIN is Halal Certified.

Comment

Only ever done it in Y with SQ. Ex-SIN it's generally malay-style (Rendang, curry, etc.) and yes it is Halal which should be the case for any airline's Muslim meal.
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        but I can tell you that SQ's Muslim Food Ex-SIN is Halal Certified.
        Who did this certification for SQ? The Singapore Islamic Authority?

How about the MOML menu for J, F and R and the BTC?

Also, how about the foods served inside the SilverKris Lounges worldwide?

Comment

Originally posted by SliverKris View Post
          Who did this certification for SQ? The Singapore Islamic Authority?
          MUIS
          http://www.muis.gov.sg/cms/index.aspx

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread.. But if travelling in First or Business, what would one be served if a Halal Meal is requested?

Also is there any Halal food at the SQ lounges in SIN?

Comment

Working...
            X