Book The Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book The Cook

I can't find the form to fax for the meal request in the SQ airline webby. Can't seem to do a meal selection either when I log. Any help here?

Why don't you call SQ reservations direct to make your meal requests, will be faster this way.

It seems they have removed the fax facility form for meal request.

I could not find it too.

Comment

Ex-SIN

R & F: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ookingform.pdf

C: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ookingform.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
        I can't find the form to fax for the meal request in the SQ airline webby. Can't seem to do a meal selection either when I log. Any help here?
        Yes, interesting... online book-the-cook seem to have disappeared from the meal selection drop-down box (at least for my Nov flights).

Comment

Hopefully they change the menu

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            That was what came to my mind... fingers-crossed....

Really bored with the existing selection. It's not been changed for soooo long.

Comment

This happened to me also last month, i can't select my BTC online for my Sept flight.

But now all appears with old menu I guess they not changed the menu yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                That would be very nice! I'd miss the slipper lobster, though the last couple of times I had it it was waaay overcooked.

Comment

Originally posted by ExpatInOz View Post
                  That would be very nice! I'd miss the slipper lobster, though the last couple of times I had it it was waaay overcooked.
                  Agreed... in fact, the BTC dishes (ex Sin) have all been disappointing the last year or two. Consistently overcooked. The last 2 times I had the lobster, it was hard as cardboard.

Last month, I took the step of asking the FA to ensure that my steak was medium-rare when I boarded the plane. She said that she'll look into it. It still came out well-done. Sheesh...

SQ not only need a new menu, they need better control over the preparation of the food.

The BTC from other countries seem to be better... hmmm

Comment

Working...
                  X