What to do with 60K KF miles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with 60K KF miles?

I know many of you don't bank to KF, but for those of you who do or did what is the best use of 60K KF miles?

1x C redemption SIN-PEK or PVG; or
    2x C redemption SIN-DPS

after online discount.

Comment

or you could send 'em my way

Comment

I believe you have just enough for a roundtrip between West Coast North America / Europe and Southeast Asia in economy with online redemption. Spend it in an A380 or a 77W if you haven't tried those!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          or you could send 'em my way
          We'll split the 60k SQFG!

Comment

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post
            We'll split the 60k SQFG!
            Sure! 55 for me.... 5 for you

Comment

Only 5?? 15 would be good!! hehe

On a side note, is it possible to upgrade online with a commercial ticket (not from the website)? I did see this option last time, but it isn't there now..

Comment

On a side note, is it possible to upgrade online with a commercial ticket (not from the website)? I did see this option last time, but it isn't there now..
                Don't think it's available anymore. But yeah, it used to be there. I think it was a bit wonky as it tried to offer me an upgrade from F once.....

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
                  I believe you have just enough for a roundtrip between West Coast North America / Europe and Southeast Asia in economy with online redemption. Spend it in an A380 or a 77W if you haven't tried those!
                  i think it is more. and if u are using it for uppies... forget it. i believe the Whalie and 77W do allow saver redemption.

Comment

i'd up you on this one. u take 59 i take the remainder....

short of just 625 miles to take the missus to PVG again for shopping. Have to live contented with HKG.

Point in question. If you are short of miles... you have to top up to the full mileage required and cannot qualify for the 15% online discount?

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post

short of just 625 miles to take the missus to PVG again for shopping. Have to live contented with HKG.

Point in question. If you are short of miles... you have to top up to the full mileage required and cannot qualify for the 15% online discount?
                      SQFG posted before that you can still get the 15% discount.. I can't find the thread.. Still at work.

Come on.. its only 625 miles! Not too much of shopping, or sign up for the Amex card, or Citi card. You get 5k easily.

Comment

Seems you've been outbid kaysquare

Absolutely. It's a bit chicken and egg this one - you can't book without the miles in your account but then you can't top up the miles if you haven't booked. So call Krisflyer up - tell them the situation, and which day and route you have in mind, fill out the top-up form (cost is 40 USD per 1000 miles) and it credits the same day (it did for me) - then go online and book it.

Comment

Seems you've been outbid kaysquare
                          I realised.. there goes sharing miles wih SQFG

Comment

Working...
                          X