No announcement yet.

Any PPS discount when using vouchers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any PPS discount when using vouchers ?

Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if, when buying something from Krisshop using PPS requalification vouchers, they would still give the standard 10% PPS discount ?

Thanks in advance.
    J. my own dear wife J.

Yep, discount still applies.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

That's great, thanks guys !
        J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Yup, but check they apply it correctly. I used requal voucher once and they applied it. When I used a service recovery voucher, even though I gave the LSS my PPS card, she had not taken the 10% off. I told her and she corrected it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
            Yup, but check they apply it correctly. I used requal voucher once and they applied it. When I used a service recovery voucher, even though I gave the LSS my PPS card, she had not taken the 10% off. I told her and she corrected it.
            Great, now that I know for sure that the discount applies, I'll of course be more sure of myself when asking for it. Thanks DFP !
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

yes, discount applies. however, i also wanted to add that you do not receive any krisflyer miles for your purchases using vouchers. this applies even if you combine vouchers and cash for your purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                yes, discount applies. however, i also wanted to add that you do not receive any krisflyer miles for your purchases using vouchers. this applies even if you combine vouchers and cash for your purchase.
                That's a good tip - thanks taipeiflyer. I'll make sure to pay with as much voucher value as possible then, to reduce KF miles loss.

Off-topic : incidentally, did you know that the nett price after 10% PPS discount is ROUNDED DOWN after every purchase ?

I found this out last year when I bought a $15 item, and the price was rounded down to $13 after the discount. I then bought another one for $13 again, paying $26 total for the two.
                However, if I'd bought 2 at the same time, I would've paid 10% off $30 = $27.
                Strange but true fact........

(For those of you who don't know what we're talking about, Krishop gives 10% discount off all purchases to PPS members - so do ask a PPS member you know for a favor when you want to buy something.)
                (I was on a flight once when an LSS asked whether someone else could use my PPS number for a purchase and I said ok).
                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                X