PPS double-dipping: FQTS vs FQTV1 & FQTV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS double-dipping: FQTS vs FQTV1 & FQTV2

It's previously been mentioned that for those double-dipping PPS and another *A FFP, the data should be entered into the FQTS and FQTV fields.

Yesterday I was able to see the check-in agent's screen as this was being done and noticed that he entered my *A FFP no. in to the FQTV1 field, and my KF/PPS no. into the FQTV2 field.

Has this changed recently, and would this be standardised across all SQ stations - so that we can advise less experienced check-in agents?

Let us know if the miles and PPSV post correctly first

Comment

Well I was in Y so no PPSV. But my KF/PPS no. appeared as correctly on the boarding pass, and the miles have hit my other *A FFP.

So I would say, yes, it worked.

Comment

I don't get it, why do you need to show 2 different FFP cards during check in for your Y flight knowing that you don't get PPSV ?

Comment

Im guessing so you get checked in showing both so status of PPS (*G mainly) shows whilst miles going into a new account (i.e MnM blue) to get status on the BP.

I would not t get it either if you have Star Gold already on the other account....

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
            I don't get it, why do you need to show 2 different FFP cards during check in for your Y flight knowing that you don't get PPSV ?
            I don't actually show two cards. My KF number is already put in the system by my travel agent.

In any case I like to have the QPP number in the system in the off-chance that Op-Ups will occur.

Comment

I am just an innocent person here.
              I am not knowledgeable enough about bookings.
              But, do you have more than one segment in your booking?
              FQTV1 and FQTV2... would the numbers 1 and 2 correspond to your segment 1 and segment 2?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                But, do you have more than one segment in your booking?
                FQTV1 and FQTV2... would the numbers 1 and 2 correspond to your segment 1 and segment 2?
                Even though I had two segments, that would not be the case.

I saw the agent do this procedure once, then the first segment BP came out. Then he repeated the procedure and the RCI BP came out.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  I don't actually show two cards. My KF number is already put in the system by my travel agent.

In any case I like to have the QPP number in the system in the off-chance that Op-Ups will occur.

Erm...so the system wont know that you are QPP given your KF number that your travel agent already keyed in ???

Comment

Originally posted by acey View Post
                    Erm...so the system wont know that you are QPP given your KF number that your travel agent already keyed in ???
                    Sorry I don't understand your question...

Comment

Sorry I don't understand your question...
                      Howdy, question was referring to this remark you made:

"My KF number is already put in the system by my travel agent. In any case I like to have the QPP number in the system in the off-chance that Op-Ups will occur. "

I had the impression from the statement (maybe wrong), that you had to show your PPS card to the check-in agent so that he know you are a PPS and give you an op-up if there is a need for one ?? I tot that if your krisflyer number is already in the system, then he would know you are a PPS and give you the op up accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by acey View Post
                        I had the impression from the statement (maybe wrong), that you had to show your PPS card to the check-in agent so that he know you are a PPS and give you an op-up if there is a need for one ?? I tot that if your krisflyer number is already in the system, then he would know you are a PPS and give you the op up accordingly.
                        Hope this clears it up?

Comment

Working...
                        X