SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > General > Airport Guides > Airport Guides - Asia

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th December 2007, 11:15 AM   #17
SQ380flyer
SQTalker

After hundreds of flights into Changi I have never managed to get to the carousel before my lugguage! And a quick walk to the customs exit area I have never had an approach from customs people, though I am sure they do check some people! However, I did one linger buying some duty free in the transit area and, getting to the carousel some 30 minutes later, found that my lugguage had been retrieved by the excellent baggage people and taken to lost and found! A quick walk to the end of the carousel area and my bags were waiting for me, and excellent service! Airports worldwide will attempt to replicate Singapore's superb service, all around the airport, and will mostly fail. If you prefer a totally impersonal and abrupt airport service try flying through CLK Hongkong, akin to arriving at the North Pole by dog sled!
SQ380flyer is offline   Reply With Quote