No announcement yet.

[SIN] Liquid-Date #4 - 1st November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to come and see you guys again, but now that I'm not so close to SIN things are a tad harder for me reaching there...

Perhaps at the end of May '10, on my way to PVG... Perhaps... (if I don't take Finnair... )

Comment

lol guys... here some hints:

T _ _ A _ _ _U ... and, it has to be kept cool before enjoying it...

maybe the girls could help?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikarus2006 View Post
        maybe the girls could help?
        No need to ask the girls. Any Italian man would be able to tell you the answer.

Would you buy me a glass of bandung if I'm right? And I'm always right. Ask SQfg and kyo+!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          No need to ask the girls. Any Italian man would be able to tell you the answer.

Would you buy me a glass of bandung if I'm right? And I'm always right. Ask SQfg and kyo+!
          I think you are right again

ok , I can buy a glass of that, but... is it yummie?

Comment

Great to see we're now back on the Liquid-Date topic

Not Tofu-Date

Comment

SQflyergirl lets try and work something out. I will take my blue kebaya like designed apron and ask Kyo to pose in a picture with you while wearing it - would that be enough?

I googled "bandung", mm i think i will stick to either a fresh watermelon-orange-ginger juice or Singa Sling...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl
                Still haven't answered my question yet: Are you coming in a kebaya?
                Seriously, no one wants to see me in a kebaya..........

You, on the other hand, make a great candidate!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl
                  Still haven't answered my question yet: Are you coming in a kebaya?
                  SQfg, is the liquid-date a fancy dress event?

I googled "bandung", mm i think i will stick to either a fresh watermelon-orange-ginger juice or Singa Sling...
                  I like bandung because it reminds me of childhood. Rose syrup is yummy. My fav drinks - bandung, rose syrup, calpis, root beer and coke.

Comment

SQfg, is the liquid-date a fancy dress event?

I like bandung because it reminds me of childhood. Rose syrup is yummy. My fav drinks - bandung, rose syrup, calpis, root beer and coke.
                    I generally stay away from things pink and too sweet but I do wonder how did I make it up to now without the wonderful variety of fresh juices you have in Singapore...

Kyo - any dress code for the event? (apart from kebaya )

Comment

Feel free to come as a Sarong party girl

No dress code-lah... we're not going to a restaurant like last time...

Comment

lol SQFlyergirl, seems like you want KYO to become a candidate for The New Paper - New Face 2010 Competition ?

Kyo: do you have the precise coordinates of the place?

Comment

It's near the Changi Sailing Club (but not as far out as that). Generally there are signs if you are going on the ECP. East Coast Park Hawker Centre is the place, and every taxi driver should know the location.

Will be sending out more PMs to push those who are yet to confirm.

I take it you're confirmed, then, Ikarus2006?

As it stands, I know one SQTalker needs to re-schedule his flight so that he can make the 1st (you know who you are!).

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            I take it you're confirmed, then, Ikarus2006?
                            Roger Cpt.

Z-BRA stripes? how about a minimalist/eco-friendly take? Autumn leaves...

Comment

Roger Cpt.
                              kyo+ is no Cpt, pilot's hat or not.

Kyo: do you have the precise coordinates of the place?
                              Ikarus, are you going to walk there with a TomTom? I did it once and felt rather silly when everyone turned to look at me everytime the lady speaks.
                              Last edited by SQflyergirl; 19 October 2009, 11:34 AM. Reason: edited my own OT comments quoted

Comment

kyo+ is no Cpt, pilot's hat or not.

Ikarus, are you going to walk there with a TomTom? I did it once and felt rather silly when everyone turned to look at me everytime the lady speaks.
                                Naa, I will just use a cab.
                                I am simply a "map curious" person... dates back to my Level 1 PLT, ages ago.

How will you get there then?

Comment

Working...
                                X