Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Taste of Mumbai Mary, A Run along Marine Drive: SQ SIN-DEL/BOM-SIN (Econ/772/A380)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    I really enjoyed this TR, thank you!
    Thanks, SQ228!

Brought back some memories of my only trip to India 5 years ago, especially arriving at DEL. (Unfortunately, the airport was the only thing about DEL I enjoyed.)

I had good flight with Jet Airways as well. Flew DEL-IXC on a turbo-prop
    Chandigarh! Very nice city! I've only been there once (For work). I remember the scenery and the food as being especially good.

I had good flight with Jet Airways as well. Flew DEL-IXC on a turbo-prop and I would have to say it was one of the most enjoyable, calm flights of my life. The other passengers and crew were one of the most polite group of people I have ever found myself on a plane with. The captain welcomed us all on his way into the cockpit and a pair of businessmen gladly swapped seats so that another man and his daughter could vacate the exit row as the quiet little girl wanted a window seat but couldn't be in 1D. If only all experiences were like that...
    Yes that sounds like a great inflight experience.

I quite enjoy short flights on Turboprops, if only for the novelty of it. I've flown on Jet Airway's ATR turboprop on one previous occasion and do recall enjoying it. It appears they are planning to phase out these ATR's though, according to this news article.

Your food pics have got me hungry now!
    I would be disappointed if they didn't!

Comment

Working...
    X