Oslo Blog Gathering 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oslo Blog Gathering 2010

Oslo Blog Gathering, August 11th to 15th, invites all to explore the city and Norway’s history, culture and traditions. It’ll be a compact guided adventure invited by RennyBA’s Terella, to give everyone in Blogsphere a chance to see some of the attractions presented on his blog over the last five years.
    Update: The date is August 18th to 22nd!

After the first day’s guided tour: Highlights of Oslo, you’ll learn how to navigate, use the public transportation and chose your favourite attractions such as museums, historical buildings, shopping, boat trips or hiking in the woods.

Don't miss this opportunity - check the official program site!

See also how another forum member did in Oslo in September this year :-)
    Last edited by RennyBA; 16 November 2009, 03:31 AM.

Yes, I am making plans for Oslo #2...

But I'm going to need time to confirm this and it seems I may have to come earlier and depart mid-way in order to make it back to Singapore if I come. Will let you know, RennyBA!

Comment

You'll be an Oslo expert explorer!

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Yes, I am making plans for Oslo #2...

But I'm going to need time to confirm this and it seems I may have to come earlier and depart mid-way in order to make it back to Singapore if I come. Will let you know, RennyBA!
      That would be great Kyo !

I will try to fix so that you, for the program fee, can use the Oslo Pass for three days from when you arrive:

It provides free travel on all public transport as well as free admission to museums and sights.

Hope more of your traveller friends will like to join us too!

Comment

I'll try to make this one...hopefully with less ailments too

Comment

Will try to make it for this...
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
            Will try to make it for this...
            Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            I'll try to make this one...hopefully with less ailments too
            Would have been great to see both of you!

Comment

Heisan RennyBA,

Det ville være bra! (apologies my Norsk is really rusty!!!)
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Update on Oslo Blog gathering 2010

The plans for the Oslo Blog Gathering are well under way. I have been working on them daily and fine tuning the offers and program to invite you all to the optimal Oslo experience.

Grand opening by the Mayor of Oslo:

The official opening will take place at Oslo City Hall hosted by Mayor Fabian Stang. The Mayor heads the City Council and is the highest ranking representative of the city. First there will be a 30 min. reception, hosted by the Mayor - refreshments will be served (max participants = 50!) and then a 45 min. guided tour in The City Hall.

The date is moved one week later:
                Due to some family matter, I had to move the gathering one week later. Check the official program site for details!

Comment

Working...
                X