• Show
Clear All

Thats fantastic!
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

But will he use the meter?

Comment

Fabulous!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Well, I've had many bangkok taxi drivers who THOUGHT they were driving porsches.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Well, I've had many bangkok taxi drivers who THOUGHT they were driving porsches.....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              They probably were...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOhmYLmOWYk

God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

For those who use AOT limos at BKK they are now charging you as two singles if you book a return car with them. The reason for seperating the transactions is, apparently, due to people booking returns and then cancelling the credit card transaction and AOT losing all the payment.

A particular problem with people going to Pattaya apparently, which will not come as a surprise to anyone who has been there.

Comment

Instead of taking a taxi or an AOT limo or asking my friend to send me to the airport, I opted to take the bus, BTS, switching at Siam to Phyathai and hopping on the Airport line .... Left the apartment at 1100 hours and arrived at the airport exactly at 1230 hours. Not a big hassle, quite fun actually if you do not have much to carry and a big refreshing change from the taxi and private cars...... and of course, the bonus is able to people watch and see some nice looking Thai ladies too,

Anyone interested in me posting the pictures on the bus, train, train joorney?
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    ... and of course, the bonus is able to people watch and see some nice looking Thai ladies too,

Anyone interested in me posting the pictures on the bus, train, train joorney?
                    Depends. Are they in any of the pics?

Comment

• Rather than start another boring F1 thread, I'll just dump this here...

Comment

• The new porte ferme for the 2015 BKK F1

Comment

• Think the slicks are a big mistake tho...

Comment

• As the thai saying oft goes... "mai bpen rai"

Comment

• Well after a gap of a while I just managed to remind myself why I avoid these death traps Taxi's to and from BKK.

As I did not know my departure time I couldn't book the usual return AOT car, so I just got a taxi back and in good old true to form style my taxi driver was falling aslepp at 120 clicks on the freeway. He didn't smell of whisky so I presume he had just been working for 12 hours. At least this one had a seatbelt so I would probably have got away with being maimed for life rather than dead.

Back to AOT......

Comment

• You've got to stop hailing them outside Soi Cowboy...

Comment

Working...
                                X