Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANA to Launch ‘BusinessJet’ Service

http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/press/index_sm.html

TOKYO December 25, 2006 - To better serve the needs of the international business traveller, ANA will launch a new service called ANA BusinessJet when it takes delivery of the world’s first Boeing 737-700ER.

The 48 seat aircraft will be fitted with 24 business class and 24 economy class seats, both in a 2-2 configuration. Club ANA BJ will feature seats with a pitch of 61 inches – similar to that on ANA intercontinental services, and Economy BJ seats will have a pitch of 38 inches. The seats will be 20.6 inches and 20.5 inches wide respectively.

Wow! Y is 2-2 & 38" pitch. Just like domestic F in the US

I'm very impressed too. Can't wait to see the C and Y cabins. Although I'm wondering about that route. NGO-CAN?

Comment

How much will one seat cost in that ANA BusinessJet (both in Club ANA BJ and Economy BJ)?
      "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
        NGO-CAN?
        My guess is that it may be more a test-route rather than a long term route. Much like SQ flew SIN-CGK & BKK as test routes for th A345s before launching the ULRs.

Comment

Found this news on Boeing's website. This new 737-700(ER) maybe the plane bound for ANA BusinessJet :

Originally posted by Boeing
          SEATTLE, Jan. 04, 2007 -- The first Boeing [NYSE:BA] Next-Generation 737-700ER (Extended Range) completed final assembly and rolled out of the Renton, Wash., manufacturing facility Jan. 2. The airplane receives a painted livery and goes through preflight testing before delivery to launch customer ANA (All Nippon Airways) in early 2007.

The Next-Generation 737-700ER is inspired by the Boeing Business Jet and is designed for long-range commercial applications. Cabin configuration is flexible, and may range from a 48-person, all-business-class cabin, as an example, to a more traditional 126-seat count to suit the airline's needs. The high-performance derivative can fly up to 2,145 nautical miles farther than the current 737-700. With up to nine auxiliary fuel tanks and optional Blended Winglets, the Next-Generation 737-700ER is capable of flying 5,510 nautical miles.

Take a closer look at that 737(ER)'s rudder, that maybe ANA BJ's livery

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Not maybe. It is
            Last edited by 9V-JKL; 5 January 2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Guess they're not adopting the special livery like in the artist's concept. Would've been nice to distinguish it from the rest of the fleet.

Comment

I love the ANA livery. Even more on this jet.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                  Guess they're not adopting the special livery like in the artist's concept. Would've been nice to distinguish it from the rest of the fleet.
                  I don't think the green is the final paint scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger's Whip View Post
                    I don't think the green is the final paint scheme.
                    It's not

The plane just got out of the factory and ready to go on the test flight, then go to the paint hangar, then the pre-delivery test flight, and finally, the delivery flight

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

It's strange that they would even put in seats for coach? Why even bother, considering one would think that the BBJ would be more exclusive.

I don't know how many have flow a private jet over the Oceans, particularly a BBJ - those little airplanes take sure a beating when it come to turbulance. Give me my big fat plane anyday!

UG

Comment

Working...
                      X