X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about private room?

Hi,

May I know if
    1. Can I enter private room if i am flying on SQ First Class on 777-300ER from Singapore to NRT?

2. If I have a friend who is flying on ANA, can I bring him into private room?

Thanks for assisting.

Comment

• 1. Yes

2. Afraid not

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        1. Yes

2. Afraid not
        With the SQ F ticket, can I bring a friend on ANA to the SQ Silverkris First lounge?

Thanks for advising

Comment

• Star Alliance rules say yes.

Comment

No more La Grande Dame in TPR.

And it sounds like it may be permanent this time, which is telling when I recall I was drinking the stuff in JCL on EVA last week. Granted it was the warmest glass of champagne I have ever been served on an aircraft but at least they are going in the right direction...
            I haven't been in TPR for a few weeks so LGD may well be back, but if it is permanent like the staff seem to think then it says something quite sad when SQ remove their quality champagne in their First Class only lounge yet I am currently sat in the QR* Business Class lounge at DOH with a glass of Krug....

This recovers somewhat for the fact my first flight on QR in a couple of years has still got arriving at remote gates.

*I know QR are basically someone's toy, but even so....

Comment

• How were the QR Flights?
              HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                How were the QR Flights?
                I'll do a mini review when I get back...

Comment

I'll do a mini review when I get back...
                  REALLY?!? Oh my! How times have changed!
                  HUGE AL

Comment

• How come there are no proper a la carte desserts on the TPR dining menu? It is disappointing on the only menu item I can see is ice cream from a ben and jerrys box. I wouldn't call this very premium.

Comment

• In TPR right now with a longish wait for SQ221. Looks like we have a new champagne to try. Piper - Heidsieck "Rare - Millesime 2002".

Comment

• Originally posted by Aussiesqguy View Post
                        Looks like we have a new champagne to try. Piper - Heidsieck "Rare - Millesime 2002".
                        It's just getting worse and worse.
                        HUGE AL

Comment

• Is there still Lobster Thermidor in the TPR?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ225 View Post
                            Is there still Lobster Thermidor in the TPR?
                            As of Tuesday, the lobster dish in TPR was "Baked Lobster with 3 Cheeses" - Boston lobster baked with gruyere, Emmenthal and cheddar. Served with chives, asparagus and baby carrots.

Comment

As of Tuesday, the lobster dish in TPR was "Baked Lobster with 3 Cheeses" - Boston lobster baked with gruyere, Emmenthal and cheddar. Served with chives, asparagus and baby carrots.
                              Oh brilliant, saves me from having to BTC a lobster dish in Dec if I can have it in the lounge. Thanks!

.... Unless the menu changes by Christmas?

Comment

Yum. Is this available in the F lounge for the lowly TPPS?

Comment

Working...
                                X