Quote of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote of the day

I was just going through security at MAN for SQ327. I over hear someone saying "I have paid for business class, why do I have to go through security?"

What planet do these people live on?

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    I was just going through security at MAN for SQ327. I over hear someone saying "I have paid for business class, why do I have to go through security?"

Clearly idiotic. It's only First class that doesn't need to go through security.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      "I have paid for business class, why do I have to go through security?"

Reminds me Michael Jordan's movie "Space Jam" -->"Moron Mountain" and another by Luke Wilson "Idiocracy"

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Clearly idiotic. It's only First class that doesn't need to go through security.
        Nah, First Class still needs to go through security.

It's Suites that is exempted.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
          Nah, First Class still needs to go through security.

It's Suites that is exempted.
          Ah yes. quite right, but i was told it was only suites in Even numbered rows, and only if the passenger is wearing a yellow shirt or dress. Then again, I could have heard wrongly.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Ah yes. quite right, but i was told it was only suites in Even numbered rows, and only if the passenger is wearing a yellow shirt or dress.
            But I'm Elite Silver!!
            The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
              But I'm Elite Silver!!
              Well, according to the security handbook, Section 1220, Subsection Z15-6, paragraph 19.2 , under the heading

Elite Silvers, Travelling in Suites, In an Even numbered row, wearing a yellow shirt or dress.

Says you're exempt if you hold a passport from a country that has between 100 and 200 million population, is south of the equator and experiences a mean temperature not exceeding 29c.

There's CLEARLY a scenario to fit everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X