UOB PRVI Miles Platinum American Express® Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this card?

I cannot meet the minimum spend of 5000 sgd /3 months for my HSBC card.

What are travel related expense?

Air tickets only? Hotels rental cars?

How about paying for gas (fuel) overseas?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      That's for a different card.

I got this msg this morning by SMS:

"Get the most miles with UOB PRVI Miles Amex Card! Earn 3 miles per $1 spent overseas from now to 31 Dec '12! T&Cs apply."

No link to the T&Cs and can't find any other mention for it anywhere... but it is the best promotion I can find on any credit card at the moment. Ticketed almost 1.5k ex-BKK immediately after receiving that SMS...
      I don't know if I got the 3 miles per $1, should I call them and ask them to calculate it?

On another note, Krisflyer Amex Gold tries to claw its way back years later against the onslaught of PRVI, Premiermiles and Altitude in a mass mailer yesterday:

Taking you further faster
      Take off to your dream vacation sooner with our 50% + 50% KrisFlyer bonus miles programme. Simply charge S$5,000 or more to your Card in a calendar year and receive 50% more KrisFlyer miles*. Earn an additional 50% KrisFlyer miles* by increasing your spend to S$12,000 in a calendar year.

Double KrisFlyer miles*
      Earn double KrisFlyer miles* on the value of Singapore Airlines tickets purchased online at singaporeair.com with your American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold Credit Card.

5,000 bonus KrisFlyer miles*
      Receive a welcome bonus of 5,000 KrisFlyer miles* the first time you use your Card, It is our way of welcoming you to the benefits of the American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold Credit Cardmembership.

The most convenient way to earn KrisFlyer miles
      Enjoy hassle-free conversion as all KrisFlyer miles earned with the American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Gold Credit Card are conveniently credited directly into your KrisFlyer account.

American Express Selects®
      Enjoy up to 50% savings* with American Express Selects at a wide selection of restaurants in Singapore and around the world.

First 2 Supplementary Card(s) fee permanently waived.
      Apply Supplementary Cards for your loved ones and earn KrisFlyer miles on all their purchases too.

Comment

Annual Fees for UOB Privimiles?

Hello! I have just been charged the annual fee for this card and it was waived due to meeting the minimum spend. However, i am not sure if there will be miles credited if the annual fee is paid? For most miles-accrual cards (eg Citibank PremierMiles) there's a bonus 10k miles if we pay the annual fee, but im not able to find this information from the website for UOB Privimiles. Anyone who knows?

Comment

Working...
        X