Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      Thanks everyone for your concern but that was William Lee's card. William lee is a really popular guy with SQ, he seems to have all the cards SQ has(KF Blue, KF Silver, KF Gold, QPP, TPP, LPP, KF Amex Gold, KF Amex PPS). His name and KF number appears on all SQ product brochures.
      LMAO.

Thanks for posting "William". Hope you don't mind the few online purchases shipped to Lagos, Nigeria. And your KF account might be short few miles. Saver and Standard were unavailable, so had to go with Full F... (Btw, the nice people at KF remarked that these were the first Full Krisflyer redemptions EVER! )

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        LMAO.

Thanks for posting "William". Hope you don't mind the few online purchases shipped to Lagos, Nigeria. And your KF account might be short few miles. Saver and Standard were unavailable, so had to go with Full F... (Btw, the nice people at KF remarked that these were the first Full Krisflyer redemptions EVER! )
        Just 1 full award F? What is a few million KF miles between friends. The credit card number is actualy the KF balance that I had. KF miles is pretty much like the Zimbawee dollar, you need that many zeroes.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          lmao.

Thanks for posting "william". Hope you don't mind the few online purchases shipped to lagos, nigeria.
          MY NAME IS ALFRED MUGABE I HAVE RECENTLY COME INTO POSESSION OF 500 MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS AND NEED YOUR HELP MOVING THE MONIES OUT OF THE COUNTRY

ah, nostalgia.

Comment

Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
            wow looks good.... but thats not yr actual card right? i'm guessing its not as there are quite a few 0's in the center there. But just in case it is....hope u changed some details there for your safety.
            Haha! Forget to say received my flyer..... ops! My renewal is up soon.. so the actual card might be on the way.

Comment

Using the 35K Bonus Miles

I have a question regarding the 35K Miles. Wonder if any one can help.

My card is being renewed tomorrow. I never used the 35K offer before as it always had a time limit on it til June that didn't fit with my plans. Speaking with AMEX today they told me that the 35K is valid for 6 months from the month after the renewal is made. So, that means that my renewal is in April and from May I have six months to use the miles. By my reckoning that is up to October. My problem is I am planning a trip to NYC in November and want to redeem a Y class ticket (I know, I am crazy). Question is whether they really stick to the 6 months or if they offer flexibility in these times. The 35K would go a long way on an 80K ticket.

Cheers

Comment

would u be able to hit 80k before your miles expire?

u can redeem them before the initial 35k miles expire but that means u get your ticket a month earlier in october?

if the economy is still in the gutter, u might get a discounted redemption?

for popular flights, the quota may not be there if u leave it too late.

Comment

Originally posted by barbene View Post
                  I have a question regarding the 35K Miles. Wonder if any one can help.

My card is being renewed tomorrow. I never used the 35K offer before as it always had a time limit on it til June that didn't fit with my plans. Speaking with AMEX today they told me that the 35K is valid for 6 months from the month after the renewal is made. So, that means that my renewal is in April and from May I have six months to use the miles. By my reckoning that is up to October. My problem is I am planning a trip to NYC in November and want to redeem a Y class ticket (I know, I am crazy). Question is whether they really stick to the 6 months or if they offer flexibility in these times. The 35K would go a long way on an 80K ticket.

Cheers
                  I had the same problem of 6 months validity and wrote to Krisflyer. They promised to look into it and I guess, two years later, they still are. Useless!

Comment

Will you get the 35,000 PPS Amex voucher upon card anniversary. Or is it purely one off?

Comment

• Originally posted by tris View Post
                      Will you get the 35,000 PPS Amex voucher upon card anniversary. Or is it purely one off?
                      Its a yearly offer, I have recieved it 3 times but have yet to use it once.

Comment

• Same here -- the problem for me is the expiry of the offer is only a few months after my renewal.

Comment

Working...
                        X