Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changi joining the liquids and gels restrictions !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    LAG = liquids and gels.

No trouble ex-UK if you had only one piece, and that piece looked as though it could fit into the gauge. To the UK from SIN, I had no trouble with my two pieces (laptop plus carryon), even in Y.
    Ahh, I see...thanks for the clarification.

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    True! Would not leave my dear jjpb3 alone in the bee line!
    That trip cost him 5 sectors.... but what a guy he is.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      That trip cost him 5 sectors.... but what a guy he is.
      I thought it was 6 sectors?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        I thought it was 6 sectors?
        Don't faint, CGK . I assumed it was Raffles ...so it SQ F instead! Silly of me to make that mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
          Don't faint, CGK . I assumed it was Raffles ...so it SQ F instead! Silly of me to make that mistake.
          Just kidding aroung!
          Too early morning here in the west coast.

Comment

coming from a non PPS/any loyalty program/regular first or buisiness travel background, whe I was flying Y SIN-MEL at the start of this month there weren't any hassles or in fact longer queues at the gate lounge, I'm a supporter of the checks at the gates anyway, cause if someone forgets to take their liquids and gels out at MEL, they're holding up one of only two queues which are usually a mile long anyway
            Last edited by Greatfox; 25 April 2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Reminder!

Yup... It starts this Tuesday at 1200hrs.

Comment

Tuesday, I was departing from Changi. No problem
                Wednesday, went through twice, no problem.
                Thursday, went smoothly.
                Friday, taking SQ972 to BKK departing from Gate F50.
                The security lady started to remove my liquid from my clear 1L plastic bag that had been through so many x-rays in so many airports. She said I only could use the plastic provided by Changi airport. Then, only one plastic allowed. I use second plastic for protection of my L'Occ that many times would leak.

I know someone told me that I should not argue with security personnel. But the thing was that she did not ask the guy before me to change the plastic bag.

Anyway, I guess perhaps I am now listed in the alert among security. Yeah, today at Changi, when passing the security for departing flight as well as after arriving from BKK, the metal detector always beeps on me.

Hope for the best tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                X